Hussar RTA single coil deck (attack of the clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Screenshot_2017-02-05-13-13-13.png
Screenshot_2017-02-05-20-01-40.png
I am really curious about hussar rta. SJMY already release dual coil deck. And it seem many request for single coil deck option. The minus of this rta is the length and dual coil deck (which many of us prefer single coil for smooth draw MTL). I am already have confirm that coppervape now start produce 1:1 hussar rta with single coil deck and 2mm airflow option. Anyone here have exp with coppervape? Is they good? Or better than SJMY?

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
I've got a fair number of Coppervape products, they do a pretty decent job on what they make. Like quite a few different China cloners they are getting better as time goes. I would go with SXK, or Tobeco before them, but would not hesitate to buy Coppervape, and in this case will be getting one.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Not yet, one thing bad about Coppervape, they put out feeler ads on alibaba, if they get a decent response they'll make them, if not it will just end up being an add. They had a listing for the Norbert TinyTank for nearly a year, not sure if they ever did make any of them. This one seems fairly popular so hoping they actually will, this and the Skyline.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
The item is ready to ship now. They already contact me, but alibaba have a normal shipping price so its kinda expensive for international shipping. And they said it will put on FT soon. I hope is not to long. The good news is it 1:1 clone so it will 100% fit on any part of authentic. I thinking about buying steam tunner cap lol.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
The hussar is a bottom airflow. There is no top airflow, the top slot is not for air but for refill liquid. And no its not a high power cloud chasing rta. Its rather the design to improve flavor with medim to low power since , the coppervape provide 2mm airflow change to get more MTL suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread