The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hussar RTA single coil deck (attack of the clones)

Discussion in 'RTA' started by rifky, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rifky

rifky Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    Screenshot_2017-02-05-13-13-13.png Screenshot_2017-02-05-20-01-40.png I am really curious about hussar rta. SJMY already release dual coil deck. And it seem many request for single coil deck option. The minus of this RTA is the length and dual coil deck (which many of us prefer single coil for smooth draw MTL). I am already have confirm that coppervape now start produce 1:1 hussar rta with single coil deck and 2mm airflow option. Anyone here have exp with coppervape? Is they good? Or better than SJMY?

2. Sed8op8

Sed8op8 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2016
    They usually make a solid product as to wether it's better then SJMY or SXK I am not sure for all I know they are all made in the same building on the same machines.i have the hussar SJMY clone so I am very interested in finding a single coil deck for it as well as a micro tank kit

• Like Like x 1
  3. rifky

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    From what I hear the deck can be replace for authentic, just like my friend exp that he put sjmy deck to authentic is 100% fit. So the steam tunner cap too. It fit perfectly on sjmy clone. I hope if coopervape 1:1 too it will no prob at all.

4. rifky

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    Hussar it seem very popular right now, simple and unique juice flow and MTL draw is make this is maybe hurricane killer lol

5. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Looks interesting, has anyone bought one of these and how does it compare to the Merlin and the Kayfun 5.

The Hussar looks like the KFL and Merlin got together.

6. rifky

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
  7. A-C-E

A-C-E Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2015
    Austria
    I love the K5 for sweet liquids (in my opinion mutes sour notes) and the hussar for tea and herbal juices.
    Merlin produces ok flavour for me but does not excel with any of my juices.
    Flavour is highly subjective and I expect fanboys from any faction to start ranting on my comment...

• Like Like x 1
  8. rifky

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
  9. rifky

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    Anyone here exp with coppervape? I only have SXK or SJMY clone. Never had any experience in coppervape. But since this is the only manufacture who made single coil deck I am very interesting to get it. Is they product really 1:1? Thx

10. A-C-E

Oct 28, 2015
    Austria
    I have a Coppervape Mech Squonker and quality is solid. But judging from one product is not really viable.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ccwaters

ccwaters Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2013
    Minnesota USA
    I've got a fair number of Coppervape products, they do a pretty decent job on what they make. Like quite a few different China cloners they are getting better as time goes. I would go with SXK, or Tobeco before them, but would not hesitate to buy Coppervape, and in this case will be getting one.

• Like Like x 4
  12. rifky

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    Thanks for info bro

• Like Like x 1
  13. rifky

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    IMG-20170216-WA0018.jpg IMG-20170216-WA0013.jpg IMG-20170216-WA0012.jpg IMG-20170216-WA0017.jpg IMG-20170216-WA0017.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  14. A-C-E

Oct 28, 2015
    Austria
    Has anyone seen this thingie for sale anywhere yet?

• Like Like x 1
  15. ccwaters

ccwaters Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2013
    Minnesota USA
    Not yet, one thing bad about Coppervape, they put out feeler ads on alibaba, if they get a decent response they'll make them, if not it will just end up being an add. They had a listing for the Norbert TinyTank for nearly a year, not sure if they ever did make any of them. This one seems fairly popular so hoping they actually will, this and the Skyline.

• Like Like x 2
  16. rifky

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    The item is ready to ship now. They already contact me, but alibaba have a normal shipping price so its kinda expensive for international shipping. And they said it will put on FT soon. I hope is not to long. The good news is it 1:1 clone so it will 100% fit on any part of authentic. I thinking about buying steam tunner cap lol.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Sed8op8

Sed8op8 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2016
    I can't wait as I have the SJMY clone and in hoping this will fit it as I could never convince myself to drop the $250 plus dollars it would have cost me to get the hussar how I wanted it

• Like Like x 1
  18. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    The authentic Hussar uses an Ultem tank, right? I wonder if that authentic replacement will fit.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Frenchfry1942

Frenchfry1942 Chillin' Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    Rivanna
    I saw the dual coil and it had airflow through the cap in addition to the bottom. Does the single coil not have the top airflow? Actually, I hope not. It just seems like it would be better to draw air from the bottom to lift up the vapor through the chimney. Is this a high-power RTA?

20. rifky

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    The hussar is a bottom airflow. There is no top airflow, the top slot is not for air but for refill liquid. And no its not a high power cloud chasing rta. Its rather the design to improve flavor with medim to low power since , the coppervape provide 2mm airflow change to get more MTL suitable.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.