Hussar RTA single coil deck (attack of the clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
The Steam Tunners kit is very cool accessories (coppervape steam tuners from FT), just remember to polish it with toothpaste.
20171216_213226.jpg

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
You do fill it between the chimney and tank after taking off the drip tip. When you want to open or close the juice flow, you need to slightly undo the drip tip so that the tank moves easier. Otherwise it is a ....* to try and turn the juice flow. I have the large tank and it still holds just over 4 mil which is pretty darn good for its size. One issue is that you are stuck with the small drip tip as it is needed to seal the tank. Works for me, I really like this setup.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
You do fill it between the chimney and tank after taking off the drip tip. When you want to open or close the juice flow, you need to slightly undo the drip tip so that the tank moves easier. Otherwise it is a ....* to try and turn the juice flow. I have the large tank and it still holds just over 4 mil which is pretty darn good for its size. One issue is that you are stuck with the small drip tip as it is needed to seal the tank. Works for me, I really like this setup.
Yes, the drip tip is replace a top part which pressed the PIE. The drip tip is so uniqe so its capture a threading on chinmey.

• Agree
Reactions: ian91

Papergirl

Jun 3, 2017
Hi folks
Just got a Coppervape Hussar with a MTL pin and I think I've done something wrong while trying to fit it. I got an atomiser short when I installed the coil but there was nothing wrong with the coil that I could see. The only thing that was odd when I installed the new pin was that the 510 seemed to push in too far and it was flush. Then I tried to pull it back out a bit and the positive post and insulator fell out! I'm fairly new to rebuilding and I've never taken an atty apart to this extent before and now it's in bits! Can anyone help :-(

• Informative
Reactions: 52anddone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread