Looking for opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamruck

Dec 12, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Howdy guys,

I'm new to ECF and vaping in general, I purchased a starter kit from smoketip.com mainly because of the 30 day money back guarantee, after only 2 weeks of vaping im SO hooked and I know this is the PERFECT replacement for analogs. However I'm getting a tab bit of pv envy from some of the review vids on youtube and the discussions on here and I'm looking to make the next step. The starter kit I bought came with 2 350 MaH batterys, this was a wonderful starter kit but I'm going through 2 - 4 charges a day on these guys. I want to upgrade but I want to do it with a budget in mind. With that being said I'm hoping some of you guys with years of vaping experience on me can point me to the best place to get an Ego starter kit on the cheap. Im looking for a starter kit with a minimum of 900 mAh batterys, 1000 + would be preferable, (I tried to do my research before wasting anyones time x.x ) I'm super interested in the clearomizer's so adding those to my kit would be a HUGE bonus, I'll definitely be adding a passthrough for home vaping. With all that being said, does anyone know the cheapest place to get my hands on a kit like this, I'm hopeing to spend less than 75 bucks on the described starter kit. Which would include everything from the 2 batterys/passthrough/clearomizers the works. I may be asking for a bit much here but the reason I considered vaping in the first place was to enjoy the savings from tobacco, after that of course many many other benefits became clear. Thanks so much in advance for anyone taking the time to lend their advice, even if it's just "i dont know".

Direwolf

Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
O'Fallon, MO
This is what I fond after a quick search. E-power is a ego type device. ONly batteries are cheaper to replace. You will have to add a pass through to this package. I am not aware of a kit that has the batteries and a pass through all in one.

You could also look at this kit, but you would again have to add the pass through plus the clearomizers.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Going by your shopping list, I can't find everything in one place.

310 Vapors is having a sale, 25% off starter kits, so you could get a T-Rex starter kit with 1100 mah batteries for $28.00
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ers-com-holiday-sale-25-off-starter-kits.html

Vapor Gods has a 650 mah pass-through for $16.99. You could pick up a box of lr boge cartos and get a free bottle of juice
Welcome to VaporGod.com - Eliquid, Cartomizers, Ego Batteries, Atomizers, Electronic Cigarettes and more!

Clearomizers- Got Vapes. I know there are other places that probably sell them but it's the only place I know.
GotVapes VISION EXTREME GIANT 3.5ml 510 Carto 2.8ohm 1 Piece [gv-visionEXTREMEGIANT-3.5ml-2.6] - $6.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Three of them and I think I spent your $75.00!

wfx

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
VA
smart to ask early like this. wish i had done the same.

for what you're looking for i don't think there is a good starter kit. i would pick up batteries(on sale) and passthrough at bloog, ce2 fluxomizers aka smokeymizers from gotvapes or healthcabin(on sale), and juice from bluemist(good prices). all came recommended here at ECF and i'm very happy with the result.

one word of warning on ce2 though. there's a learning curve. to me they are worth the effort, but there is a reason why folks feel strongly for and against these. read more about them on the gotvapes subforum.

Shamruck

Dec 12, 2011
Charlotte, NC
WOW, I'm very surprised and impressed with both the speed and quality of the reply's, I really didnt expect to get such in depth recommendations. However as this new passtime has done before, all the incredible information has also revealed to me how ignorant i still am, it seems i have gotten cartomizer "tanks" and "clearomizers" confused. I was looking for the cartomizers with the clear tank on the outside of the cartomizer, I was told this would feed the cartomizer with the contents of the tank, therefore if there is ANY juice in the tank... you have a full carto, and you simply top off the tank as you go, i.e. its a cartomizer and tank in one. Also it seems i might have the wrong definition of a "passthrough" from my limited knowledge it was a device that instead of running on a battery, runs directly off the source its plugged into e.g. the usb port of a pc OR the wall socket if your plugged into an adapter, now it seems there are passthroughs that run both off of a battery and the power source of the plug? Help this lost newb x.x

Shamruck

Dec 12, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Alrighty, so a few trips to youtube and some chasing the kids out while I compare prices, warrantys and accessories i think ive found the kit ill be ordering and the additional gadgets i want. Thank you so much guys for your time and input. I definitely made the right choice when picking which PV community i wanted to be a part of.

Shamruck

Dec 12, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Quick follow-up question, the passthrough im looking at says its compatible with a "510L" atomizer. (if your reading swedishfish your suggestion of the battery/plug powered passthrough is what led me there :D ) Would it still be compatible with all 510 atomizers/cartomizers? Double-checking before i order :) thanks guys!

and heres the link First Vapor Electronic Cigarettes: 4 Piece 510 Passthrough Electronic Cigarette Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread