looking for premium delicious juice that wont kill my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I've bout from ECBlend, and Mt Baker, and think they both have good juices without breaking the bank. A really good vendor, while not cheap is RAWR, especially the Hawaii series, and their Truth Serum. I started DIY because I found I could make some decent juices, and have saved a boat load of cash.

r3Yr3y

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eustis.fl
I've bout from ECBlend, and Mt Baker, and think they both have good juices without breaking the bank. A really good vendor, while not cheap is RAWR, especially the Hawaii series, and their Truth Serum. I started DIY because I found I could make some decent juices, and have saved a boat load of cash.
checking out EC right now along with vapor girl that DIY thing is it complicated?

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
No, DIY is not complicated, but one has to be careful handling nicotine. Rubber gloves must always be worn, and other safety precautions must be followed. There is some very good information in the stickies in the DIY e-liquid forum. There is also a good e-juice calculator: eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator This takes a lot of guess work on mixing.

checking out EC right now along with vapor girl that DIY thing is it complicated?

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
No, DIY is not complicated, but one has to be careful handling nicotine. Rubber gloves must always be worn, and other safety precautions must be followed. There is some very good information in the stickies in the DIY E-Liquid forum. There is also a good e-juice calculator: eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator This takes a lot of guess work on mixing.

I'd say you can also buy flavorless pg/vg of any nic strength up to 36mg and start there. Start with adding flavors and just diluting with pure pg/vg then work your way up to buying pure nicotine.

r3Yr3y

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eustis.fl
I ordered juice from mt baker about a month ago, while the flavor is good, I'm getting a little dizzy and harsh exhale from 0mg. Any thoughts anyone?

i dont know if your using a vv or not but if you are it could be the vv lvl 0mg well damn i thought those weren't suppose to cause throat hits o_O

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
oh yea! who doesnt like a discount code!.. ty

It's 20% off all e-liquid. I get my steady (I cheat a lot though) tobacco vape from there for 28.00 for 125ml with the code.

I ordered juice from mt baker about a month ago, while the flavor is good, I'm getting a little dizzy and harsh exhale from 0mg. Any thoughts anyone?

Could be a bad reaction to the flavoring, the pg or the vg. What have you previously been vaping?

r3Yr3y

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eustis.fl
It's 20% off all e-liquid. I get my steady (I cheat a lot though) tobacco vape from there for 28.00 for 125ml with the code.

Could be a bad reaction to the flavoring, the pg or the vg. What have you previously been vaping?

wow nice 125ml for 28 bucks im def gonna order from them been needing a sleeve and they have it there so i can kill 2 birds with one stone.gonna order that one flavor from vapor girl too.

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
wow nice 125ml for 28 bucks im def gonna order from them been needing a sleeve and they have it there so i can kill 2 birds with one stone.gonna order that one flavor from vapor girl too.

Lol...might want to start with less than 125ml. Also, there stuff is mixed fresh, let it steep for at least a few days.

fogmachineroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Da Bay
i dont know if your using a vv or not but if you are it could be the vv lvl 0mg well damn i thought those weren't suppose to cause throat hits o_O

That's what I thought too, but I also got some juice in Hawaii from the volcano cafe in Waikiki and got the same affect. Oh and yes with the vv, using an eVic

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
No one can buy pure nicotine. The strongest one can obtain without a license is 100mg, or 10%. I didn't even mean for someone new to start with that concentration. In fact, I don't suggest that at all. I just want to make that clear for all new-comers to DIY. Handling strong nicotine can be very dangerous unless you know what you are doing and follow ALL the safety proceedures!! There are 12mg to 36mg solutions which are safe enough for anyone to handle. I still advocate wearing gloves, none the less.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread