Looking for some suggestions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
Im looking for a couple different flavors to try. Any Suggestions and Links would be appreciated.

1st one, Id like a vanilla based flavor that doesnt have a burnt milk taste or aftertaste. Creamy Vanilla? French Vanilla?

Something like a milder Boba's maybe?

2nd would be a sweet tobacco type. Like a good Honey tobacco or something in that category.

Thanks in advance..

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I've been getting all my juice lately from AltCig & the two that I'm constantly vaping are Vanilla Love & Tobacco Love. I've never vaped any vanilla flavors before, but this stuff has me hooked!! The vanilla love is a rich creamy vanilla flavor & I vape it all day. The tobacco love is a vanilla tobacco that I also vape all day. Fast shipping, good prices & they also throw a sample bottle in every order. After trying a sample of churro that they put in my first order, I immediately ordered a 30ml bottle of it!! This is the best place I've gotten my juice from, & I'm completely satisfied with them.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Clouds of Vapor has a new flavor called 'waffle'. They sent me a sample with an order that included Vanilla Cream, Butterscotch, Kona Cream and Caramel Cream. (I like sweet vapes). The Waffle just blew me away- smooth and sweet with an aftertaste exactly like waffles with maple syrup. All these flavors were at 16 mg. My next order will include a larger bottle of waffle, looking foreward to putting it through my new REO mini ! Yea Buddy !

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Last edited:

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
A really, really sweet tobacco (maple, in this case) is Dueling Banjoes from High Desert E-Cigs.
High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification

Excellent "sweetish" tobaccos (the Kentucky Premium Blends) can be found at Vermillion Rivers.
Welcome to Vermillion River Premium E-Juice

NLV's Gold is also an excellent sweet tobacco.
http://nitelitevapor.us

My favorite honey tobacco is MOV's Gold:Mountain Oak Vapors - Superior American Made Eliquid | 100% Made in the USA

Good luck this time around, Newb! :)

Thanks EleanorR! And the rest of the responders:)

How'd ya guess I fell off the wagon again? :oops:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I hear you... been vaping a while and it's hard to find new stuff that blows you away...

Dark Honey Tobacco from Aroma... or their Vanilla Splash... You can get it without WTA now... the DHT isn't very strong in the tobacco dept... kind of like bobas or bounty hunter...

I have also been very surprised and fond of Vaporcast's juices...

another to consider might be zombie e-juice... they specialize in the milkshakes...

...have you tried digitalcigzz? They have been around a while... their vanillaz and honeybees are quite unique and tasty... perform well too.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Newb, I hereby revoke my MOV Gold as a Honey Tobacco suggestion.

I just received a bottle of Dragon's Fire from Heather's Heavenly Vapes, and it is OUTSTANDING!!

Sweeter than my precious Gandalf, far more "regular" fresh tobacco than pipe tobacco; moderately sweetened with (what I'm pretty sure is) honey. YUM YUM!!! :thumbs:

Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
Newb, I hereby revoke my MOV Gold as a Honey Tobacco suggestion.

I just received a bottle of Dragon's Fire from Heather's Heavenly Vapes, and it is OUTSTANDING!!

Sweeter than my precious Gandalf, far more "regular" fresh tobacco than pipe tobacco; moderately sweetened with (what I'm pretty sure is) honey. YUM YUM!!! :thumbs:

Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Thanks EleanorR! (not sure my wife feels the same as I will be spending $$$ lol)

Just noticed your sig. I was born in Falls Church, VA..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread