Looking For Tobacco Juice-High Throat Hit,Earthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxman47

• Aug 1, 2022
    Hello, I just joined this community and this is my first post. I hope I have found a community that is of same passion. I am mostly vaping bakery, custards, and deserts but am in need of a really good tobacco vape juice SALTS, not DIY. Looking at the price of DIY scared me away for the moment. Is there anyone out there who has tried a lot of tobacco flavors? It must have a very good throat hit, not mild, vinegar like with the best example being juul virginia tobacco, earthy as well like mr salt e tobacco. Looking for a salt but could be regular as well.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    Hello, I just joined this community and this is my first post. I hope I have found a community that is of same passion. I am mostly vaping bakery, custards, and deserts but am in need of a really good tobacco vape juice SALTS, not DIY. Looking at the price of DIY scared me away for the moment. Is there anyone out there who has tried a lot of tobacco flavors? It must have a very good throat hit, not mild, vinegar like with the best example being juul virginia tobacco, earthy as well like mr salt e tobacco. Looking for a salt but could be regular as well.
    Salts by Keep It 100 Tobacco
    SKI100T.jpg

Welcome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread