Looking for unique and complex juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
Havent been on the forums in a couple years, and havent really been paying attention to vaping much, I used to vape exclusively AiV and 5 Pawns because those were the only companies making anything interesting besides simple candy, cake and tobacco. Anybody else that's into more complex flavors that can recommend a juice or company to look into?

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I watched a video on you tube where a group of people vaped the worst flavors. They actually had roast beef, crab legs, parmesan cheese, blue cheese, pizza, and a couple other hideous sounding flavors i cant remember right now. They were very brave, or crazy, to do this. I felt bad for them (not).

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Heathers Heavenly vapes has a decent supply of NET (naturally extracted tobacco) juices, they will probably be the best in terms of flavor if you want tobacco although the trade off is they can be a bit gunky. The heavier the tobacco flavor, the more likely you will have gunking factors. They do offer some nice options, if you want tobacco with a twist. My husband likes them quite a lot. There are a few that are more floral and less sweet, as well.

Tea and floral vendors, I know there are some good ones out there, I just don't buy much commercial eliquid as I make my own ATM.

Best of luck in your search.

Anna

• Useful
Reactions: Baditude

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Heather's Heavenly Vapes has some interesting floral, herbal, and tea flavors.

Have you tried coffee flavors?

Virgin Vapors has a wide variety of unique flavors, including coffee and florals and a "unusual" category. I used to use her coffee flavors a lot (Kona Coffee and Double Espresso). She has 3-pack samplers available for under $15.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread