RDA Looking forward to getting my Derringer tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
The flavor is worth it, it beats every atty I've ever used (Troll, Infinite CLT v2, Zenith v2, Mut X v4, royal hunter, Velocity and the Haze Mini). I picked up a clone last week because it was cheap and lets say my Velocity went on the shelf and hasn't been touched since. I was so impressed in fact, I went an ordered an authentic (the gunmetal LE) and that should be here Monday. I'll put it this way, the only way you could get better flavor is if you were eating the actual thing of what ever flavor you were vaping and it may even be a toss up at that point.

tl;dr: The derringer is ******* amazing.

Reactions: Braaapp

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
Excellent choice in drippers !!!!! I love this little guy. It's my fav by far. The Troll is up there in favs to, but Derringer really has a hold on me. I should be getting my 2nd one next week and it will be BF modded by the talented chowderhead !!! When used as a dripper I can't take too many hits before needing to drip, but that doesn't bother me. And I don't normally drip anymore than 8 drops, otherwise it gets a bit over-full and comes out the side airflow holes. I use my Derr on my SMPL. I feel like they were made for each other.

Wheats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
Union NJ
Just got my Derringers over the weekend and WoW! Great flavor and vapor, so very easy to build compared to my Veritas. I put a 2.5mm 28ga kanthal 1.6 ohm coil on it with a short strip of Japanese cotton and it perform flawlessly. Happy happy!

I sense there is a special dark place in the back of my Vape drawer for that Veritas now.

064d18608568e5cd89bee5c726c51e05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: thmstwwng

RipCigs

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2015
Croatia
Just got my Derringers over the weekend and WoW! Great flavor and vapor, so very easy to build compared to my Veritas. I put a 2.5mm 28ga kanthal 1.6 ohm coil on it with a short strip of Japanese cotton and it perform flawlessly. Happy happy!

I sense there is a special dark place in the back of my Vape drawer for that Veritas now.

Do you do mouth to lung or direct lung inhales?
I have a FT 1:1 clone and i cant seem to get rid of some taste it has. Can't define what it is. Cleaned it twice, same way i cleaned the veritas once (and it was fine), still there.

Wheats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
Union NJ
Do you do mouth to lung or direct lung inhales?
I have a FT 1:1 clone and i cant seem to get rid of some taste it has. Can't define what it is. Cleaned it twice, same way i cleaned the veritas once (and it was fine), still there.

I do both mouth to lung and lung hits and in the car mouth through nose. All good! Got mine at Angelcigs. Great clouds and awesome flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread