Looking To Change Things Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoodieweather

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Southern California.
I've had my Reo Mini for about three months now and been using a LR Cisco Spec 306 atomizer. Occasionally I use a LR Smoktech 510 Bridgeless atomizer. I love the vape but I'm looking to change things up. Are there any RBAs that will fit my Mini? Are cartomizers worth trying? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance fellow Reonauts!

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I've had my Reo Mini for about three months now and been using a LR Cisco Spec 306 atomizer. Occasionally I use a LR Smoktech 510 Bridgeless atomizer. I love the vape but I'm looking to change things up. Are there any RBAs that will fit my Mini? Are cartomizers worth trying? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance fellow Reonauts!

Glad you are enjoying your Mini!! They are really a little powerhouse of a PV. I love the fact that they hit as well as the Grand.

I would say that if you are use to the Cisco 306 and the Bridge less atty then you are use to great flavor and vapor. I would challenge any cartomizer to equal that. Yes, some cartos are very good, but just not as good for me as a atomizer.

The RBA would allow you to experience more flavor and vapor. The Hornet is the only one right now that fits without an adapter.

Robert wanted us to have more options with the smaller REO's and jumped right in to make the Mini 2.1. It will be styling with rounded corners and a larger drip well to accommodate lots of RBA's!

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
I think the Hornet might fit without modification. Someone should verify that shortly. I had to expand the well of my mini 2.0 by about 1 mm to get the reomizer to fit without using a 510 to 510 adaptor. Also Rob is planning on making a mini 2.1 that has a larger well to accommodate most of the RBA's.

Yes the Hornet fits perfectly! I just got one and love it!

Needo- how did you expand your well? I also have a REOmizer and it looks ugly on a mini with adaptor! :(

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT

Look under the "Hornet has Landed" thread to see great pictures of the mini with Hornets! :)

Needo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
Amarillo, Tx.

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
Smoktech supershort 1.7 ohm cartos are all I run. They are fantastic, insomuch as I don't even wish for any other juice burner on my REO.

I get em from Hoosier e cig. They're about 1.41 shipped if ya buy 25.

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun.

you can try the super shorty 1.7 cartomizer i like em they produce well
Yep. I learned about these super shorties here in Reoland from you Reonauts. So I tried some.
Man!! I am blown away by these!! I have never tasted my juice like this. It is great flavor.
Previously I used Smoketech 1.7 ohm XL & Cisco 306 atomizer. I guess I thought the juice was always muted for everyone. Then I tried the super shorties 1.7 ohm. WOW is all I can say. And just to make sure it wasn't my juice, I tried another new Smoketech 1.7 XL and another 306 to compare. Yep. It's the super shorties for me. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread