Looking to get a new RTA....

Status
Not open for further replies.

massbass22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Springfield,MA USA
Lemo and EHPro kayfun lite plus v2 both work great for me. I got quartz kit for the kayfun because I like the same type of flavors as you and it has been great. The only thing about the kayfun I didn't like is a really loud whistle with the airflow opened up. It really doesn't affect me because I like a tighter draw and it is silent when closed up.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Yeah, I was looking at that on another site, the only problem with it for me is that I can't actually spot the dual air holes in any of the pictures i've seen of it.

I got it delivered
On the bottom if its the dual air hole model (Which it is from the site I bought it from) it will have a screw for the battery pin , a screw for the fill hole and two screws for the air hole adjustment.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Lemo and EHPro kayfun lite plus v2 both work great for me. I got quartz kit for the Kayfun .

Can I ask where did you get the quartz tank from and did yours come with the metal tank plus an acrylic nano tank plus a full size acrylic tank ?
I plan on just using the metal tanks and may buy a quartz tank. I have a nautilus pyrex tank for any suspicious liquids.

massbass22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Springfield,MA USA
Vivid smoke has the quartz kit for the nano or full size. With the nano you have to get a different top cap that is another 18$ if you are using it on the EHPro v2. My original EHPro v2 came with a full size acrylic, a small(middle tank) acrylic and the metal tank section so you can use it however you want. I paid about 34$ for the Ehpro.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Got mine for $37 it has the dual airholes. The website said $10 extra for acrylic nano tank but i didn't choose any and paid the $37.
When i got it it had all the metal parts plus an acrylic nano tank and an acrylic full tank.
Has the bottom piece then another piece then the middle bit (which the acrylic nano tank can replace) then another bit then the top bit then the drip tip.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Yes that's the same as mine. You are confusing the middle tank as a nano tank though. The clear smaller tank is just a "window" used in conjunction with the two metal rings. The nano kit contains a completely different sized clear tank and smaller chimney to shrink the whole device.

That sounds right. yes the small acrylic part replaces the small metal middle part. Then the full acrylic part replaces the top and bottom metal parts and the middle metal part.

So do i have to drain these of liquid before i can add a new coil ?

I have been dripping for a while now and recently decided I wanted something with a tank. I looked into kayfuns, russians, the kraken, etc. The thing that kept stopping me from getting one of those was airflow. I like alot of airflow. I am a lung hitter and something with tight airflow just doesn't cut it for me, not wanting to order a device with too little airflow, I ordered a big dripper rdta clone (rebuildable dripping tank atomizer). I love it. Hasn't leaked on me yet, performs just like a dripper, it is a bit of a pain to build on, but not too bad (IMO). High vg juice works great in it. If your coils taste dry, just push your drip tip a few times and you are good to go. If you prefer tighter airflow, just cut the airflow down. Flavor is great, vapor production is great, and it is just a great design.

It's cool, but not something I want in my pocket when i'm out and about. Drippers are leaky .......s. If I we're looking for something to just use at home, it would be great.

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
I vape 100% vg too and both Kayfun lites are working fine...Brickfollet, check out the Kayfun thread in the Atomizer forum..
Heh, I've watched every video and read every thread, tried every coil and wick combination you can imagine. No luck. To me, kayfuns are so mainstream these days, and I kind of like to stand out, just my own personal way of doing things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread