Looking to get into Dripping - what do you suggest ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrillRX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
California, USA
Waiting to give dripping atomizers. For the sake of saving a ton of cash what do you suggest I try???

I really wish I went to the just began with my kayfun instead of my massive journey through GG products.

Please give me your opinions

The chimbus (nimbus clone) can be had for $10 to $15. It is a really good atty with enough room for duals and quads. I use it more than my $100+ atty's.

2ate2eqe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exile

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Dallas,Tx
So with a dripping atomizer you always have to build your own coils? am I getting that part right?
Yes though a lot of rebuildable atomizers will usually come with 1 or 2 "pre-made" coils/wicks, though they are usually junk.

Making your own coils/wicks isnt really all that hard, and though it might be a little intimidating at first, once you get the hang of it youll be blowing tasty vapor clouds with the best of them! lol

cghildreth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Central Texas
Igo-L or Igo-W. From a vaping experience perspective, it really doesn't get any better than these two. Just prettier and in some cases slightly easier to setup. Chimbus and the IGO-W are pretty much the same atomizer, just a slightly different top cap. I do vastly prefer to have holes drilled in the posts for purposes of trapping the wires (as opposed to under the screw head at the top of the post), but both styles can be made to work just fine.

Papadragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Omaha Nebraska
Waiting to give dripping atomizers. For the sake of saving a ton of cash what do you suggest I try???

I really wish I went to the just began with my kayfun instead of my massive journey through GG products.

ok if you have a gg !! Do you realy what to put a 10$ dripper on top ??? Sont be that guy look at the Origen dripper , omega , real nimbes ,patriat ,fatty v3

Papadragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Omaha Nebraska

ok if you have a gg !! Do you realy what to put a 10$ dripper on top ??? Don't be that guy look at the Origen dripper , omega , real nimbes ,patriat ,fatty v3

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
For testing juices, I use the joyetech attys from digiciggz. You can catch them on sale occasionally and very inexpensive to try and sample juices, just blow out old juice from the battery connecting end, actually blow on that end and place a napkin on the driptip end to catch the juice, drop 3-4 drops directly on the coil and after a couple pulls, the old flavor is gone unless it is a menthol or strong coffee flavor. I usually have 5 or 6 on hand for the different types of juices and use with that category. Another note, blow hard to remove as much of the old juice as possible!!

DrillRX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
California, USA
ok if you have a gg !! Do you realy what to put a 10$ dripper on top ??? Don't be that guy look at the Origen dripper , omega , real nimbes ,patriat ,fatty v3

Nonsense! The chimbus is a better build than the original. Machining is more accurate and the top won't fall off in your pocket. The Patriot is a really GREAT!! atty but I believe he said he doesn't want to spend alot just to experiment. Most clones, especially those of drip atty's are pretty good, they have such a simple design there's not much to screw up.

Rmcgloth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Sandy,or
I will throw one more it there, I really like my squids (mini rda smoktech) with micros and cotton. The stock setup with a ton of silica is just messy and gross. For less than 10$ you can mess with them all you want ( duals, big air holes, etc) . The small chamber gives great flavor, IMHO , but they might look a little wimpy on a gg. Mine are on k clones and I vape it at home like I just don't care.

DrillRX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
California, USA
Igo-L or W. I use the L, and really dig it. That being said, I may pick up a Nimbus clone tommorrow because my Trident is greatly upsetting me...

I kind of stayed away from the igo brand, only because they looked a little generic. I know the igo W4 is coming out and has a little bit of flare to it. I might pick one of those up just for grins, it looks a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread