Looking to upgrade, need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

At the moment I just have a 650mah battery and a CE5 atomiser.

Have a little (note a little ;)) bit of money spare and looking to upgrade a bit to get some more punch.

I was going to buy a 900mah battery but after a little research realised that doesn't increase voltage or anything, just lasts longer. Also found out that CE5 coils are normally 3.4v or work best at that or something? Also hearing a lot about resistance and other things. I'm confused really.

Should I be looking at buying a new model to get better output or could I get CE5 coils and battery to do the same thing? I was looking at VV batteries but they seem to be triple the cost of standard ones.

Anyway... any advice is much appreciated. I'm from the UK too btw(not sure if anyone from there is still awake aha) if you're going to start linking me to things.

Thanks

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi Vodge. Everyone's vaping experience can be different, so you will get lots of good suggestions. I've only been vaping for 5 months and went to a fairly simple variable volt battery called the Vision Spinner with 1300mah and have been very happy with it. As I've added different flavors of juice to my selection, I've found each can have its own sweet spot with regard to voltage (for me it is between 3.5 and 4.3 volts, as I am using a coil that has 1.8ohms of resistance. If your coil has a higher resistance, it takes more volts to get the same vape, if your coil is lower resistance, it may take less volts to get the same vape.) I started with a eGo-t upgraded battery and went to the Vision Spinner after about 2 months and have been very happy with them. I buy my Spinners locally in Denver, CO and they are $23.95 (not sure what that is in pounds sterling) and can find them a bit cheaper online, but like to support my local store when their prices are close to online prices.

I have no experience with the CE5 clearo, so others here will have helpful suggestions. I use Kanger MT3S BCC (Bottom Coil Clearo) as my tank and have been happy with them. But there are a lot of good options and many won't break the bank.

Hope your vape world continues to grow and that you find the gear and juice that maximizes your vaping experience.

Keep the vape and namaste.

Look into a 1000 mAh Joyetech eGo Twist or 1300 mAh Vision Spinner. They are both variable voltage.

Thanks for the suggestion, think I'll go with vision spinner. Do you have any suggestions coil wise? I've heard people talking about resistance and what not, yet never seen this mentioned when buying them.

Hi Vodge. Everyone's vaping experience can be different, so you will get lots of good suggestions. I've only been vaping for 5 months and went to a fairly simple variable volt battery called the Vision Spinner with 1300mah and have been very happy with it. As I've added different flavors of juice to my selection, I've found each can have its own sweet spot with regard to voltage (for me it is between 3.5 and 4.3 volts, as I am using a coil that has 1.8ohms of resistance. If your coil has a higher resistance, it takes more volts to get the same vape, if your coil is lower resistance, it may take less volts to get the same vape.) I started with a eGo-t upgraded battery and went to the Vision Spinner after about 2 months and have been very happy with them. I buy my Spinners locally in Denver, CO and they are $23.95 (not sure what that is in pounds sterling) and can find them a bit cheaper online, but like to support my local store when their prices are close to online prices.

I have no experience with the CE5 clearo, so others here will have helpful suggestions. I use Kanger MT3S BCC (Bottom Coil Clearo) as my tank and have been happy with them. But there are a lot of good options and many won't break the bank.

Hope your vape world continues to grow and that you find the gear and juice that maximizes your vaping experience.

Keep the vape and namaste.

Thanks for the suggestions mate. Hmm, maybe I should start looking into different clearomisers.

TimV30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska
In my opinion, I have found the mvp2 to be a good choice if you like the box style. As for clearos I have had nothing but good luck and flavor with the iclear 30b. And their new iclear x.i is similar to the 30b, but with a glass tank. The only tanks I use are iclear tanks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread