Looking to upgrade :) , need suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorddeff07

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2013
St Kitts & Nevis
I just recently ordered an Apollo eGo ce4. basically its just an eGo with a 900mah bat and clearomizer tanks. I went on and ordered a titan 6ml replaceable atty tank from apollo too with my kit. at the time I was confirming this order i knew about the eGo twist and that being the new go to device as far as eGos are concerned but I wanted something that was easy to set up, use and uncomplicated and I was already battling with shifting from what I was expecting to be a cig-alike e-cig to a form factor that I was in no way familiar with so i just wanted to keep things simple. It didn't cost too much either for the kit so it was all good.

i however, know I will be considering upgrading or at least have another primary vaping device. I however don't want something that will be much bigger than the apollo ego, which fully assembled comes in at around 5.25". So I would probably prefer a mini eGo 650mah battery.

So basically, what I am asking for is the best eGo twist with a 650mah battery that money can buy. As long as its not more than $300. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated with links if possible.

Lorddeff07

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2013
St Kitts & Nevis
Thanks, I was just giving a price range in case there was something out there I didnt know about.

But damn these vapers, i started off looking for a 650mah sized eGo and then stumbled on this from JoyE.... gonna watch some reviews on it. This better be the last e-cig i buy in a while.... :(, I was also considering the eroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread