Looks like I'm going have to buy cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston
Sorry you're dealing with this.
Everyone knows I'm not a fan of SEJ so I'll just leave that alone.

But I have seen you over in the V4L forum and you should pop in over there and ask if anyone in your area has some cartos to spare to get you through.

I'm sure someone can help you get through the holidays. Don't be afraid to ask!

:)
Wow! Lots of responses on this thread. Thanks guys. I had to step away from the comp. for awhile and never expected in a million years all this support!
I'm there with Kase, I don't want to just vape vg and Lorann's I need nicotine! Not sure I am to comfortable with the whole soaking the snus stuff....I did get an email reply from Jane at SeJ, and she told me she was on the phone with USPS checking on my shipping address and that they put her on hold. She said she would get back with me on what she finds out. Not sure I understand exactly what she means by checking on my shipping address. If she has a tracking number, she can certainly forward that to me...........Not that it would do any good, but it would give me re-assurance that it IS in the mail.
Thanks for all the PM's. Lots of useful info in there.

Boy, you guys sure know how to pull together for a fellow vaper! I'm impressed.:wub::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I've said this before but after reading this thread I want to say it again. MERRY CHRISTMAS! The busiest season of the year for both the UPPS and vendors! Give them a break, I got my order in 6 days, ya this is longer than normal but with the season and the free shipping choice, what do we expect. We're all spoiled! I don't think it's SEJ, they have good juice at good prices and she did respond in a timely manner, nuf said.
Of course, if we all want to bit%^ about it at Christmas, we loose out on a potential good vendor with good prices. Your choice.

Scaralouche

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Issaquah, WA
myfreedomsmokes is running 25% off flavored juice. good shipping on every occasion ive had dealings with him. i order some of his 100mg unflavored or 60mg unflavored (stockpile for the ban, if it comes), and his RY4 is the $hizz. all of his juices are made inhouse, nic juice sourced from the US, and are of excellent quality. he will mix flavors, and i think he will do VG, too. he also throws in a freebie on each order, like a mixing pipette and/or a 6ml empty bottle, at least in the stuff ive gotten. give it a try!

sorry to hear about your woes. i know that kind of thing only makes me angry and wanna club baby seals.

rusty shackleford

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Arlen Texas
Wow! Lots of responses on this thread. Thanks guys. I had to step away from the comp. for awhile and never expected in a million years all this support!
I'm there with Kase, I don't want to just vape vg and Lorann's I need nicotine! Not sure I am to comfortable with the whole soaking the snus stuff....I did get an email reply from Jane at SeJ, and she told me she was on the phone with USPS checking on my shipping address and that they put her on hold. She said she would get back with me on what she finds out. Not sure I understand exactly what she means by checking on my shipping address. If she has a tracking number, she can certainly forward that to me...........Not that it would do any good, but it would give me re-assurance that it IS in the mail.
Thanks for all the PM's. Lots of useful info in there.

Boy, you guys sure know how to pull together for a fellow vaper! I'm impressed.:wub::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

try to borrow some juice from a memeber closeby.

I've said this before but after reading this thread I want to say it again. MERRY CHRISTMAS! The busiest season of the year for both the UPPS and vendors! Give them a break, I got my order in 6 days, ya this is longer than normal but with the season and the free shipping choice, what do we expect. We're all spoiled! I don't think it's SEJ, they have good juice at good prices and she did respond in a timely manner, nuf said.
Of course, if we all want to bit%^ about it at Christmas, we loose out on a potential good vendor with good prices. Your choice.

Sorry, christmas isnt an excuse for taking a week to ship a couple bottles of juice. It has nothing to do with being spoiled. This supplier has had loads of complaints already. USPS delivered the package just as fast as they would have any other time of the year. nuff said.

pcqueene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2009
Quad Cities, IL
She apologized but said the four of them are responding to hundreds of emails a day plus all the orders.

Sorry, I respectfully call bs on that. She didn't answer my email from *before* they closed for catch up. Answering emails seems to be a problem across the board, even if they are reassurance emails. jmho ymmv.

pcqueene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2009
Quad Cities, IL
And, now that I think strongly upon it, it really does hack me off that she could answer an email to you about problems across the board, but can't take time to answer emails from *paying* individuals, :evil: nor show up *here on this board* for an apology or an attempt at explanation.

Christmas is Christmas, so you can add an extra day or so shipping to your order...but does that mean customer service flies out the window with a "Oh, it's Christmas" as an excuse?

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
This is a quote from Jane about posting on this site: "SmokeyJoe and Chris told us not to post as a supplier until we are given the go". I'm not trying to justify their actions I'm simple stating it's the holidays give them a break and if things don't change after the holidays use someone else.

And, now that I think strongly upon it, it really does hack me off that she could answer an email to you about problems across the board, but can't take time to answer emails from *paying* individuals, :evil: nor show up *here on this board* for an apology or an attempt at explanation.

Christmas is Christmas, so you can add an extra day or so shipping to your order...but does that mean customer service flies out the window with a "Oh, it's Christmas" as an excuse?

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
try to borrow some juice from a memeber closeby.

Wish I knew of another member that was close by....lol...........
anytakers???? Coastal NC= Carolina Beach8-o
Even over at the Tarheels Vapors sub-forum, seems like everyone in NC is on the other side of the state. Maybe I can put some fresh atlantic sea salt juice in my carto and vape away on that! .....................:rolleyes:

kase

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Everett WA
www.myspace.com
One thing I wanna mention is Myfreedomsmokes.com !!!!!!!!!!!! AND madvapes.com !!! BOTH in NC. BOTH get me stuff here in seattle in 2 or 3 days. Madvapes has a lot of cheap small sized bottles to get you buy and MFS has 25% off till new years!!!!!! Not sure where they're at in relation to you, but I would definitely check them out. They get stuff to me FAST, and Im the whole country away. In NC it would surely be faster!

Navajo

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
florida
jane do you have a store in your local mall that sells ecigs and juice or maybe visit your local analog store as alot of them seem to be carrying stuff now also to hold you over.i also found a convince store chain that carries disposible ecigs Circle K if you got one in your area try them not sure about the quality probaly bad to be honest but still better than analogs .
as far as SEJ i also placed an order on the 19th paid for the quicker shipping doubt ill see it before christmas .also i orderd from cignot on the 17th and havemt recived my order yet either . i think it is just the mail man in both cases

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Must have ordered from Cignot They are extremely fast and great service.

Don't get your hopes up. I am still waiting for an order I made on 12/14 with them, and I am in Seattle. I am very very disappointed. I actually ended up placing another order with a different vendor in IL who's order I've already received. Thats simply unacceptable to me.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
I realize this is true, but two other vendors have come through in the meantime, so obviously something else is going on and its not the fault of 'Those crazy mailmanz's!"

Actually my friends there must be a lot of mail going out of Calif. I shipped a Pcc on the 14th of dec to PA and it still hasn't gotten there yet. This is not the fault of the vendor. Personally I would always have at least 10mls on hand for emergency back up and order when Im down to 20 ml. I think the op should buy some snus instead of cigs I guarentee it will get them through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread