• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lorann flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
ABC was a great find. I just picked up 5 flavors there. Given the way they looked at me, being the only dude in the store........

I agree. I stopped by yesterday on the way home and and took a look around and didn't find the small dram bottles. So I asked where they were and was shown a large selection. I got a few more than 4, a total of 14 to be exact, and I got a strange look from one of the women that work there. It might also be b/c they were getting ready to close the store and I was still hanging around. I had to check the ingredients.... I went to check out and got all 14 for less than $20.00. Now all I need to do is get the rest for mixing. I have tried a little in some existing liquid I have that doesn't seam strong enough. I also got some Nic liquid on order so all I need now is to get some PG. :thumbs:

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Martin, I just picked up some PG at Walco Veterinary Supply in Chandler. I got a gallon for roughly $21. It is the ONLY place I could find it locally! I need to find this ABC place. It's probably HELLA far for me. I live way out where Jesus lost his sandals.

It really is not that far. Just a small trip down the 101 to the 202.... If you plan on mixing your own it is worth it.

Edited to add: I did find some Wilton's flavors at Michael's

Yeah I saw some but the ones I found had OIL in them. 8-o

I also found the Wilton's VG in that same section.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
ABC was a great find. I just picked up 5 flavors there. Given the way they looked at me, being the only dude in the store, I'd LOVE to see Terraphon in there .."Scuze me..do you have bubble gum flavor?"

*runs out zig-zagging to avoid Terraphon's ban button*...

btw..they DO have bubble gum flavor haha
Zig Zag doesn't work. He'd getcha if he wanted to, ha.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
ABC was a trek for me

i was the only dude in the store too!

LOL! Good to know my experience wasn't unique. They kind of gave me this exasperated look when I was checking out. It's almost like they're annoyed because they KNOW we're not using the flavors for what they were intended for and we're clearing out their stock! Oh well, next time I go back I'll ask them if the flavors are safe to inject and/or snort because I developed a bad rash last time I did it but wasn't sure if it's related...just to see the look on their faces...

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Martin, I just picked up some PG at Walco Veterinary Supply in Chandler. I got a gallon for roughly $21. It is the ONLY place I could find it locally! I need to find this ABC place. It's probably HELLA far for me. I live way out where Jesus lost his sandals.

Edited to add: I did find some Wilton's flavors at Michael's
NICE find Juicy! I never thought to call Veterinary Supply shops. I know they use this stuff for cow udders (Do NOT make udder jokes DAN and SHARKY!).

The ABC is right down the street from the VIP meeting (2 minutes?). It is far for me to go there so I'll hit it before the meeting!

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Just stopped by there before work today. Grabbed me some dram bottles of Blackberry, Creme de menthe, Pralines and cream, Cinnamon Roll and Cheesecake (teh big book o' woman rules states that I was obligated to buy cheesecake).

I've tried the cheesecake and cinnamon roll so far.
[Edit] and Creme De Menthe

Cheesecake: Mixed with VG to obtain 12mg with 10% flavoring. Smells like cheesecake right out of the bottle. It even has that slight, almost lemony tang to it. When mixed at 10% it was kinda weak. It still tasted like cheesecake but it wasn't a "BAM! I'M CHEESECAKE BIOTCH!"...I had to "think" about cheesecake to make out the flavoring stand out. Still quite tasty. Will try again at 20% flavoring. Over all, it wasn't a "luxury" cheesecake taste though it didn't have a cheap taste either.

Cinnamon Roll: Mixed with VG to obtain 12mg at 20% flavoring: 20% may just be perfect for this flavor. Pretty exact flavor and smell. It smelled like cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing right out of the bottle. I prefer bit more icing than average on my real cin rolls, so I think the cinnamon in this flavor stands out a bit too much, it has a slight cinnamon "sting" to it on your tongue. The flavor has a slight buttery undertone to it as well. Even with the "slightly too strong for my tastes" cinnamon, this flavor is TASTY. It even passed the "man" test. Quote: "Oh. My. God. This is goooood...can you make me some? ... ...please?"

[Edit]
Creme De Menthe: Mixed with vg to obtain 12mg at 15% flavoring: Quite strong. Smells like toothpaste. Tastes like toothpaste. I don't think you would have to brush for a week after vaping a whole cart ...Anyone want it? Not kidding. The man and I don't like it. I was looking for more of an herbal mint. In fact...I specifically asked the lady at ABC for "an herbal mint. Not a toothpaste mint." If anyone is still there (when I get there) at the Oct. meet that wants it...you can have it :D It's a dram bottle with only 3 drops used up and its got a dropper. *Goes back to cinnamon roll*

I'll give updates with the other 2 flavors...I have the next two days off so it shouldn't be long LOL.

Last edited:

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
LOL. I was there around 9:30 -10:30am ish.

I honestly can't get past the toothpaste taste. I tried adding a pinprick to a 1ml batch of 24mg usa mix (diluted to 12mg) and it now tastes like dirty toothpaste LOL. I would be perfectly happy if it tasted like the white part of a peppermint patty or, if I could dilute the flavor enough to make it stay in the background....but, so far, I get (insert flavor here) toothpaste.

I really don't mind menthol. I fell in love with the camel crushes because, though I liked the occasional menthol smoke...I didn't want to buy a whole pack.

On another note...this morning, when I woke up, I put a freshly alcohol soaked atty on the mans batt and rinsed (for ever. in hot water.) out the cartridge, and filler, that had the creme de menthe, replacing it with cinnamon roll...now he has cinnamon roll toothpaste (he just pointed this out to me and had me try it) LOL. The forums weren't lying. Mint refuses to go away LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread