• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lorann flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Blackberry

Mixed with VG to obtain 12mg at 20% flavoring: Right out of the bottle it has a tangy berry scent. It actually smells pretty much like blackberry jam. I LOVE blackberry jam..

I must admit, I have high hopes after smelling this...my biggest issue with things fruit "flavored" is that they are always too sweet. The flavorings never capture the natural tangyness that fruit has.

*mixes and fills cart*

IT'S TANGY! WOOHOO! Its not overly sweet or sour nor is the flavor overpowering at 20%. It doesn't quite taste like the fresh fruit but it definitely tastes like blackberry jam. I think I'm in love.

...I seriously need peanut butter now...Anyone wanna make a trip up to ABC again? LOL

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I'm headed up there this weekend! Now that I was able to kick the boss's strain of the bubonic plague, I can smell and taste again! Glycerin, flavoring, and bottles are my mission come saturday!

- R0b

Bottles? Where you can you buy bottles out here? I Know that sunflower market and sprouts has some 1oz amber glass bottles. Sprouts also has a little section with the cobalt blue...Then there's that herbal shop on camelback that sells glass bottles.

Know of anyplace that sells smaller sizes? Maybe even plastic?

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Blackberry

Mixed with VG to obtain 12mg at 20% flavoring: Right out of the bottle it has a tangy berry scent. It actually smells pretty much like blackberry jam. I LOVE blackberry jam..

I must admit, I have high hopes after smelling this...my biggest issue with things fruit "flavored" is that they are always too sweet. The flavorings never capture the natural tangyness that fruit has.

*mixes and fills cart*

IT'S TANGY! WOOHOO! Its not overly sweet or sour nor is the flavor overpowering at 20%. It doesn't quite taste like the fresh fruit but it definitely tastes like blackberry jam. I think I'm in love.

...I seriously need peanut butter now...Anyone wanna make a trip up to ABC again? LOL

Hey miakauisan, I've got almost a full bottle of LorAnns Blackberry that I don't particularly care for as well as Pina Colada. I'd hate to see them go to waste. Either one or both is all yours if you want it. Just let me know where you would like me to bring or ship to. I live in Ahwatukee and work over in the Airport area so if your in the east valley or by the airport I can bring it to you.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
LOL. I was there around 9:30 -10:30am ish.

On another note...this morning, when I woke up, I put a freshly alcohol soaked atty on the mans batt and rinsed (for ever. in hot water.) out the cartridge, and filler, that had the creme de menthe, replacing it with cinnamon roll...now he has cinnamon roll toothpaste (he just pointed this out to me and had me try it) LOL. The forums weren't lying. Mint refuses to go away LOL.

Was there later in the afternoon. Had to drive a friend downtown so that was my reward since I was semi in the vicinity anyway.

LOL, now you've really got toothpaste. Close Up Cinnamon/Mint.

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Hey miakauisan, I've got almost a full bottle of LorAnns Blackberry that I don't particularly care for as well as Pina Colada. I'd hate to see them go to waste. Either one or both is all yours if you want it. Just let me know where you would like me to bring or ship to. I live in Ahwatukee and work over in the Airport area so if your in the east valley or by the airport I can bring it to you.

Er...ouch. I live near metrocenter. Around 19th and cactus in phoenix. Gonna be at the next meet? I'd be happy to grab it from you there ^^. And thank you so much! You want some creme de menthe for trade? :D

PhxR0b

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Glendale, Az
Bottles? Where you can you buy bottles out here? I Know that sunflower market and sprouts has some 1oz amber glass bottles. Sprouts also has a little section with the cobalt blue...Then there's that herbal shop on camelback that sells glass bottles.

Know of anyplace that sells smaller sizes? Maybe even plastic?

I've been unsuccessful in finding plastic bottles locally, I've been looking at sks and us plastics online. Hellen gave me a card of a place but I think they deal in glass only. I've been googling all day so depending on what I end up coming up with I'll do some driving around. Mayb i'll come across something *shrugs*.

The only thing wrong with US Plastics is those people always seem to have the bottles we'd use "On Order".

- R0b

Last edited:

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
I've looked in every store in town I can think of for plastic dropper bottles and have never found any.

Bought some from juicyliquid.com when I've ordered flavorings. They're nice size bottles. Kind of expensive for cheap plastic which probably cost 2 cents to produce.

Never found a better deal via Google than US Plastics.

Let us know if you do!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I just got 3 of the from my vet office (had to take the dogs in for shots today). Squeeze bulb tops. Perfect. Free. Fit on my bottles. I'll put one in the basket I donate for the drawing!!

Rob, the bottles from the herbalist near me are glass. The glass bent tip on them is awesome for forcing liquid into the bottom of a cart through polyfill (I use an 801 most of the time and this really works better than a syringe). I was going to go get a few this week. If I can get extras, I'll bring them if anyone wants to buy them.

Stop in a vet supply or ask your vet for some plastic droppers.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Er...ouch. I live near metrocenter. Around 19th and cactus in phoenix. Gonna be at the next meet? I'd be happy to grab it from you there ^^. And thank you so much! You want some creme de menthe for trade? :D

DOH!!! I'm not sure if I'll be at the next meet. I'm trying to arrange it now. If I can't make it I'll hold on to it for you or you can give me an address to ship it too ok? The creme de menthe sounded good when I saw it.. but after listening to everyone say it tastes like toothpaste and won't leave your atty.. .I think I'll pass hahaha.. thanks anyway! :)

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
DOH!!! I'm not sure if I'll be at the next meet. I'm trying to arrange it now. If I can't make it I'll hold on to it for you or you can give me an address to ship it too ok? The creme de menthe sounded good when I saw it.. but after listening to everyone say it tastes like toothpaste and won't leave your atty.. .I think I'll pass hahaha.. thanks anyway! :)

You mean I'm not the only one that feels like I'm vaping Aquafresh? :D If you're not there, I'll pm you my info ^^. Thank you again desrtrat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread