Lost customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2009
United States, MD
I just wanted to post here since I have seen on this forum that mark is the one who answers the phones and emails so I really have no other means to communicate this to your company. I will not be doing buisness with your company anymore. I ordered a product and was upset with how it arrived so I sent a fairly angry e-mail to customer support. I will be the first to admit that I may have jumped the gun with the e-mail as it was a misunderstanding on my part however the response I got in return was belittling and condescending. I work in customer service with angry customers all of the time, have ordered products online for longer then I can remember and have also sold items. The way this situation was handled left a sour taste in my mouth, such that I will not be returning. If your company can afford to do this to customers tht spend hundreds of dollars on your site, honestly good for you. I am not planning on bashing your company or anything like that simply this one post if nothing more simply than to vent and express my dissatisfaction. Thank you for your time to listen.

sidetrack

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
among the sea shells
Sure, there was another way to handle this.....Call and ask to speak to the owner and voice your complaint with he/she. At the very least find out who owns the place and write them a letter with your phone number and ask them to return a call to you to verify they received your complaint. What if the owner doesn't frequent this site? He will never know of your grievance nor will it be dealt with for future customers. We on ECF can't fix the problem for you but the owner could. I say post all you want when you have exhausted all other avenues FIRST, but being anonymous sitting behind a monitor and not giving the owner the opportunity to rectify the situation would not be my first choice. Go ahead and lambast me if you like but that's my 2 cents and I'm sticking to it.

chewy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2009
United States, MD
I do see your point, However, i would hate for someone to rat me out if I worked for a company a did wrong, I suppose this post has the potential to do more damage than that would which I really had no intention of doing. I do see your point, when I called I did leave a message, left my number requesting a call back and did not get one. At that point it leaves me the option of just calling over and over again. I suppose I could have taken the high road so to speak and kept it private but I do feel any person in service represents the company they work for and honestly I do not know how big the company is, mark may be a key player. Again I am not trying to be hostile by any means just expressing how I feel, in fact I am glad if you had a different experience, please express so as people have the right to know the 'average' so to speak. I may very well be, and hope I am the exception.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I have had many long talks with Mark over the phone.
First of all he answers the phone/very easy to get a hold of.
He is very resonable and has always provided great customer service.
When you to talk to Mark, dont attack. Just explain your concerns and Im sure he will make it right.
Mark is Mr. Innovapor, they produce the Ultrapure e-liquid. The Alpha mods are made by Apex Vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread