• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lost mamma last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepy jean

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Jerome, Idaho, USA
We lost my mother last night, she had a heart attack at about 10:30 monday night and died about a half hour later, she had not been sick but was 91 and her memory was starting to fail, my brother was with her yesterday and said she was in good spirits in fact all of my brothers and sister as well as myself talked to her by phone yesterday so that was a blessing. I will miss her so much as all of my family will but we know she's in a better place. We will be heading to Calif for the funeral I think on wednesday or thursday. :cry: :( :angel: She was and always will be an angel.

SpiritAir

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Louisiana
Very sorry to hear about your mom.....Just know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please stay strong.... she is home now.
Well wishes
Angela

We lost my mother last night, she had a heart attack at about 10:30 monday night and died about a half hour later, she had not been sick but was 91 and her memory was starting to fail, my brother was with her yesterday and said she was in good spirits in fact all of my brothers and sister as well as myself talked to her by phone yesterday so that was a blessing. I will miss her so much as all of my family will but we know she's in a better place. We will be heading to Calif for the funeral I think on wednesday or thursday. :cry: :( :angel: She was and always will be an angel.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Sleepy jean;

I'm very sorry about your Mom. I lost my Mom the same way a year ago, and I understand how painful it is. Cherish the precious memories, remember the love and laughter you shared as a family, and take comfort in knowing she is in a better place. God Bless, and comfort you, and your family.

In His Love,
'T'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread