Lost Vape Orion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Well I eventually received my new pod and coils today. Only got 0.5ohm ones. I didn't bother updating my Go. Just set it to 10/12/15.
Flavor isn't the greatest, but its good enough, especially considering how tiny the coil is.
Currently using it on 15W but may want to push it higher. Anybody know what the max is for the two coils?
Forgot to add. I'm using 70/30 vg/pg and it wicks well. No issues keeping up.

Last edited:

Testbishop

Nov 4, 2019
Has anyone else had leaking issues with the Orion Plus Pods/coils? Besides 3 different brand new Plus pods being so tight when installed that it cuts out the Ohm resistance to like .02, I've tried 3 different coils both .25 and .5 and they each leak/seep liquid seeming thru/around the gold contacts on the coils and then down the contacts on the device and all the way to the bottom of the device. No idea why but this NEVER happened with the older style pods... It's a major problem for me!

• Informative
Reactions: Fredman1

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
I haven't had leaking issues with either of my Plus pods. I only use them for out-and-about vaping, but that's still quite a bit of usage. And both of my pods fit either device quite nicely.

They worked really well in warm weather, but this colder weather is causing some flow issues with my max-VG juice. I'm going to have to remember not to chain vape until the juice warms up.

Reactions: YePsTeR

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Very interesting but I would've liked to see the finished installed coil and how he wicks it. I don't get it by his description.

If you had checked out his channel, you would have seen the other 2 videos that answer your question and understood what he was doing. Here you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: BNEAT

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Yeah I watched both. What you mean by other two? There's only two....
Anyway as I said, it would've been good to see a video of how he actually installs the coil. That's the tricky bit..and I don't understand the explanation that well.
Not a big deal though. I'll figure it out when i'm there.
Thanks for posting this.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
Any experience with the “new” Orion Plus pods on an OG DNA Go unit? Says they’re compatible...
I'm using that setup right now. You have to update the DNA Go on your computer to get them to work together. I think you also need to widen the ohm range as well. At least, that's what the kid at the vape shop did with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread