Lost Vape Orion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
Found something better than mesh. Mesh started to soak it the vape and got wet by the time.
No i am trying the silver/metall Food Grade Wine - NoDrop "things" a small sheet out of metall wich you can roll/unroll like the mesh. Is used on wine bottles to prevent them from dropping the wine.

Just cut out a small piece, roll it. Fiddle it into the tank.

Attachments

• IMG_2132.jpg
    IMG_2132.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 176
  • Informative
Reactions: BillW50

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I bought another Orion from Breezy when they had their sale. Interesting tho the charge end is smaller than my original Orion so the charge cords cannot be swapped. Hmmm did they change something? Also an original pod would not fit, but would fit on my original Orion but was tight.

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
I bought another Orion from Breezy when they had their sale. Interesting tho the charge end is smaller than my original Orion so the charge cords cannot be swapped. Hmmm did they change something? Also an original pod would not fit, but would fit on my original Orion but was tight.

Did they switched to USB C type or is the connector smaller in length?
And could you check if the pod got changed from the airflow? Weird... did not read any information about different styles. Or maybe higher tolerances on the production line.

• Agree

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Did they switched to USB C type or is the connector smaller in length?
And could you check if the pod got changed from the airflow? Weird... did not read any information about different styles. Or maybe higher tolerances on the production line.
The only difference I can see is the connection port hole is a bit narrower.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Well I had hubby look at my pods and he found the ones from Breazy are a bit thicker/higher where it fits in the tracks. He got one of those pods in the new Orion but had a devil of a time getting it out! So to make them work I have to file down the ridges- ack! Has anyone had this happen with the pods not fitting?

• Informative

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
hm.. when i read all this i have to say its a bit of a shame. You pay for a qualitative very high product to find out that the production in China has a bad QC. As well as some bought it because it offers MTL and at the end it does not fit it. Whether you have to DL it or have wicking problems or you have to work around with self made hacks.
I really hope Lost Vape does listen and starts recreating the PODs to deliver a real MTL feeling.
So last resort right now would be ODIS... btw. did not get an answer from the admin yet.

PS: i still love the Mod and do prefer it over all others. Especially outside.

Update PS2: since i take out some cotton the wicking is better and so the flavour as the coil/wick is soaked better.

Last edited:

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
I have a lineup of DNAs but I haven't bought the Orion yet.

Maybe because I use pods only for stealth vaping where I shouldn't vape.

Maybe because I could well get an Orion from the first batch here in EU, where the turnover of expensive vapes is speedy as a turtle in the molasses.

Maybe because I use exclusively pods where I can replace the coil (Hybrids).

I'm sure I'll get one, as soon something from the above list changes, so I get the encouragement I need.

It is not the expense of the purchase, but the certaintity of a new set of problems, that I don't want at this time.

This said, I follow this thread with attention...

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Well I had hubby look at my pods and he found the ones from Breazy are a bit thicker/higher where it fits in the tracks. He got one of those pods in the new Orion but had a devil of a time getting it out! So to make them work I have to file down the ridges- ack! Has anyone had this happen with the pods not fitting?
Is his using the pod release for inserting and removing pods? I use the release all of the time. If you snap them in, I dunno, they might be harder to get out sometimes. I purchased all of my pods from eciggity, though I don't see how that would make a difference.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Is his using the pod release for inserting and removing pods? I use the release all of the time. If you snap them in, I dunno, they might be harder to get out sometimes. I purchased all of my pods from eciggity, though I don't see how that would make a difference.
Yes push down release to insert and take out. The pod that does not fit was just too high on the raised tracks so got wedged. After he widdled it down a bit it worked better but not great LOL. I need to try another pod and see how many are like that.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
The tolerance on the pod ridges to tracks on the Orion is pretty small window so any variation in the plastic is probably the problem. I bought a diamond chip nail file so I can fix any future pod problems LOL I really like the Orion for my out and about vape. I find all vape equipment a bit fiddly. The pod systems are probably the least fiddly, but even they have their own fiddle factor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread