Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
where the f....ck are you silly, bast...d crazy man???????????:evil::evil:

I'm good Imeo I finished college, and I've moved to Pakistan. Currently looking for a job, might be working at a big news channel soon. I just wanted to log in and see how things are with everyone. I quit smoking for good this time (actually my mother forced me I have having some health issues) The GG Slim has been my only companion, but its working great, still looks just like new All my other toys broke over time, but the GG still remains. :D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am happy about your Slim buddy, I make things to last for ever as you know. I am glad you finished the college. You finished it in UK? No Australia? How things are in Pakistan? I hope to grab the job, it looks a very good one. Do you still practice on your gun? Weather is better there than UK? How is family going? Mother is happy she have you with her now? Tell me some news buddy, you are lost too long.!!!

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I am happy about your Slim buddy, I make things to last for ever as you know. I am glad you finished the college. You finished it in UK? No Australia? How things are in Pakistan? I hope to grab the job, it looks a very good one. Do you still practice on your gun? Weather is better there than UK? How is family going? Mother is happy she have you with her now? Tell me some news buddy, you are lost too long.!!!

Yup I was in Ireland, I decided against moving to Australia as I think I'm a little too old to keep studying, yes I'm getting a new gun soon, and I'm getting a dog as well :D and yes my parents are very happy that I'm spending sometime at home again. There's a chance I might be in Greece, and a few other EU countries next summer so you might get to meet me in person ha. And the weather here is lovely nice and hot, gota have the air conditioning on 24/7.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
good, good. The best part is weather lol lol

Are you planning to stay here? I wouldnt like to see you going again. Its so nice that you are back after so many months, maybe a year. Welcome buddy:):)

Say hello to mama, I am sure she is more than happy now!

I will do, I'm just trying to get caught up on everything I've missed so much it seems as though there have been so many new GG models in the past year. I'm looking into ecig suppliers in Pakistan too, seems there's only one or two and you know me being a business student and all, I'll see how things go though. Oh by the way I've got my own house now if you ever feel like visting. :p

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You know how much I like traveling Crash. I would really love to come there and I think we are not too far. I also like very very much those East countries and their culture more than the western ones.

Yes, I am moving fast updating all the time buddy, I cant stay in peace, I love it lol

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
You know how much I like traveling Crash. I would really love to come there and I think we are not too far. I also like very very much those East countries and their culture more than the western ones.

Yes, I am moving fast updating all the time buddy, I cant stay in peace, I love it lol

haha yea well gota keep your mind sharp, let me get a job sorted and then i'll pick up some toys from you, i'm itching to do some review again :p sure i'll have the guest room all made up for you anytime you feel like stopping by, btw I'm on skype again if you ever feel like a chat

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I see that you came back for good buddy, I really missed you. I hope to come there to see you and your very beautiful country. And of course I would like to see you again making those unique reviews, I miss them sooo much!

As you see we have new members here. Some of the very old ones are still here but I always like new people. And I like the missing ones like you lol!!

Of course we can have a skype chat. I am finishing in 2-3 days I hope the big batch of GGTBs and I will have time to learn more about you my very good friend.:):)

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Crash !!!!!

Wonderful to hear from you again ! You have been missed you daft so and so....lol

Glad to hear you decided to settle back in Pakistan, it was too depressing in Dublin for you.

Air Con 24/7 eh? We have a foot of snow ! so I envy you that !

Stay around this time, and yes I agree, we need you back on video...lol

- Cat

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Some things about Crash for the new members here. Crash was one of my best friends (if not the best) and a big GG fun (if not the biggest). He made many reviews for all GG products, he was very helpful with all the GG members and with other people outside GG forum. But most of the time he was here. He was a big supporter of GG and me. I really missed him when he desided to leave ecf and GG forum of course for his reasons that noone knows (and noone cares). I am so happy that he came back and that he will make reviews again for GG.

Welcome back Crash, we missed you:)

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Thank guys i'll try to stay as active as possible, and yes hopefully there will be some reviews soon, need to get my hands on a credit card first lol, and find something worth reviewing. I've only found once shop in Pakistan and all they have is regular lame stuff nothing special. No clue what point I'm trying to make here but for all the new members I can vouch that if you take care of your GG it will probably last for life seeing as all my other mods crapped out just from sitting in a drawer.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Welcome back crash. I'll have to pick up a slim on your recomendation lol. I do have a GGTS and GGTB among other accecories and have to agree they're the best around!

Brad

I love the slim cause its pretty discrete if you dont want to draw attention to yourself....and imeo was kind enough to engrave my name on it. I have used the GGTS and its pretty cool, I think I got the first prototype and the fact that you could use it with any battery without and extra parts made it really unique and the first of its kind. I have no comment on the GGTB since i've never used one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread