Status
Not open for further replies.

wood_510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Georgia(US)
Thanks Imeo

I bought this one for a cheap price from a big store, probably because it is manufactured in some Asian country I guess.

But I know a lady in here who produces such quality of hand made leather and gift articles, if ordered in sufficient quantities.

Luckily I have to see her soon to see what kind of new stuff she has for the new born baby.

If there is a consensus in the forum by then, on which model and size is best, (Half the length with only 2 compartments is perfect) I might be able to convince her to produce to them to us.

Of course she can make the one you are asking for, if in sufficient quantities. Say a hundred for a start.

Mist I would buy one!!!

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Guys,

There is no label on this box and I don't know who makes them. But if we all agree on a specific size and set up, I know a lady that might make them, especially for us. (i edited my previous post so you can look back at new pictures of it)

I do not have the slightest idea how much she would charge, but I could make sure to get you the best price for it, an affordable one that is.

I guess I would then need to ship them to Imeo to put his label and logo on them, and to fill them for you with brand new GGs and Imeoatties...:D

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I was showing my ggts to a lady friend last weekend. A very small gal, her response was, "It's nice, but it's SO BIG! I can barely hold it in my hand!"

It was almost worth buying the GGTS for that moment alone. :evil:

clyde, was it in full length with telescope extended?:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
do you have prices on the ss set yet so we will know how much to have or save thank you lawnman3 :thumb::thumb::thumb:
I believe that the super slim on its own will be around $155-160 and then you'll need to buy batteries (preferably protected ones for using in the SS in tandem) and the i7 high volt atomisers.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Guys,

There is no label on this box and I don't know who makes them. But if we all agree on a specific size and set up, I know a lady that might make them, especially for us. (i edited my previous post so you can look back at new pictures of it)

I do not have the slightest idea how much she would charge, but I could make sure to get you the best price for it, an affordable one that is.

I guess I would then need to ship them to Imeo to put his label and logo on them, and to fill them for you with brand new GGs and Imeoatties...:D
I'd definitely be interested too. I like the large size you've got, but smaller sizes might be nice as well.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I was just rummaging around in the old dusty threads today and came across this photo that I thought I might share with the rest of this new group of people that don't really know how far the GG has come in just under a years time. I think imeo might even get a little smile out of this. I give you the OGG....

Before: April,2009
THE%20OGG.jpg

After: December, 2009
GGTS-G-02.jpg

This must be what Rejoice and Di got. I wonder how many of these are still in use. It would be interesting to hear from people that are still using them.:):):)

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Mist,
Wow, thats some case....I like it a lot...Looks very nice...I gotta start looking around...I got this rubermaid double drawer setup but I like what you got going on...lol.

-Tim

I'd definitely be interested too. I like the large size you've got, but smaller sizes might be nice as well.

Ok let me tell you what I'll do. I'll ask the lady if she can manufacture to us a half size box, with 2 compartments, (easier for shipping and handling) and will try to put in each compartment a special mini sub-compartment, itself divided into 3, with cover, for atties (it will take less than third of the length) and the rest will be subdivided into 1/4 height, higher deck (For GGs) and underneath it, a 3/4 drawer for bottles of E-liquid.

You'll have from one side, the GGs, the atties and the liquid, and from the other side, a place for a charger the size of the trustfire TR001 and another the size of the Ultrafire WF-138A, their cables and many many batteries. All concealed and distributed in clean looking compartments and drawers.

Actually with this configuration, you can put even more stuff than I can in the double size ones that I have.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Ok let me tell you what I'll do. I'll ask the lady if she can manufacture to us a half size box, with 2 compartments, (easier for shipping and handling) and will try to put in each compartment a special mini sub-compartment, itself divided into 3, with cover, for atties (it will take less than third of the length) and the rest will be subdivided into 1/4 height, higher deck (For GGs) and underneath it, a 3/4 drawer for bottles of E-liquid.

You'll have from one side, the GGs, the atties and the liquid, and from the other side, a place for a charger the size of the trustfire TR001 and another the size of the Ultrafire WF-138A, their cables and many many batteries. All concealed and distributed in clean looking compartments and drawers.

Actually with this configuration, you can put even more stuff than I can in the double size ones that I have.

What do you think?

It sounds very nice. I love that box and the organization. :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread