Love the V-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bekinder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Hi, I bought a great V3 on the classifieds on ECF; then recently bought another from PS for my boyfriend. (Hoping he will quit) I would like to buy another for myself, but can't find a phone number or a simple way on your web site to contact you. I don't know if I registered or not when I bought.
My question is this, does Puresmoker have a way to engrave initials on the unit? What is the differences in the springs? Also, in the unlikely event you have a problem with your mod; how does a person get through to you?
Thanks,

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Bekinder ...

We don't currently do any type of special engraving.

You can contact us several ways :)

info@puresmoker.com
Our Ticket system on our website
Our Chat system on our website
This Forum
or PureSmoker Forum <-- our own forum

As far as springs. The medium spring is the perfect spring. We have lighter ones available, but we normally only recommend them for those that have hand issues to begin with :) Units ship with the Medium Spring

Hope that helps Bekinder, and I hope you enjoy your V3's :)

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I just got my prodigy last night. But had issue withe the top cap not threading well. I already posted a ticket at their site. I hope I get a reply , will be waiting until Monday :)

Suga ... Threads are normally tight.

Thread your atomizer/cartomizer on & off several times and work it south. The atomizer is not supposed to bottom out and sit roughly 1/8" ... When the atomizer snugs up with a small gap, you're good to go.

Sugarekis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
San Diego
It's not the atty connector. It's the top cap that's threaded to the tube. When I first got it, I unscrewed the bottom part to put my batt in. It didn't fit so I unscrew the top cap, immediately I notice that it's not as smooth as the bottom part. Then when I was trying to put it back, I was having a hard time threading it back. So I applied Noalox to grease the threadings, but still it won't fit smoothly. I didnt force it in to prevent cross treading, it took 5 to 6 tries before I was able to thread it in. The device works great, and the bottom switch is perfect. But it's the threading on the top I'm worried about.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
It's not the atty connector. It's the top cap that's threaded to the tube. When I first got it, I unscrewed the bottom part to put my batt in. It didn't fit so I unscrew the top cap, immediately I notice that it's not as smooth as the bottom part. Then when I was trying to put it back, I was having a hard time threading it back. So I applied Noalox to grease the threadings, but still it won't fit smoothly. I didnt force it in to prevent cross treading, it took 5 to 6 tries before I was able to thread it in. The device works great, and the bottom switch is perfect. But it's the threading on the top I'm worried about.

Interesting ... We almost never see an issue there.

There could have been a pretty decent sized burr on either the adapter or tube threads. My suggestion - Work it over the next few days to see if it gets better. If it doesn't, I'll need to see the unit to determine what's at fault, and get it replaced for you.

Sugarekis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
San Diego
The thing is it takes me a long time to thread it in. I have used it only twice after the battery dies out and it's really frustrating. It would have been ok if I could put the battery in from the bottom cap. But it doesn't fit. I really like this PV a lot, the bottom switch is better than the one on my Don. It seems I get a better hits. I got this PV last Friday before I went to work and was able to test it late that night. After noticing how hard to thread in the top cap, I posted a ticket at your site. Now I'm not using it anymore for fear of damaging the threadings every time I put the top cap on.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
The thing is it takes me a long time to thread it in. I have used it only twice after the battery dies out and it's really frustrating. It would have been ok if I could put the battery in from the bottom cap. But it doesn't fit. I really like this PV a lot, the bottom switch is better than the one on my Don. It seems I get a better hits. I got this PV last Friday before I went to work and was able to test it late that night. After noticing how hard to thread in the top cap, I posted a ticket at your site. Now I'm not using it anymore for fear of damaging the threadings every time I put the top cap on.

Sugar ...

Send it in and we'll get it replaced :) If you want to send the whole unit it (with a single battery) -- I'll replace what needs to be replaced and fully test it for ya :) If you have a specific atomizer/cartomizer combo you want me to test with it, just let me know. Believe Joanna got back to you today, but just in case.

Return Address:
Pure Enterprises, Inc.
110 Glancy St #114
Goodlettsville, TN 37072

Make sure to put your original order # in there with it.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Sugar,

Tested and fitted a new adapter cap to your Prodigy V3.

When you apply noalox, it tends to hide any outstanding issues. I no longer recommend NOALOX although we have quite a few clients that use it :)

With that said - I replaced the adapter. It threads on as smooth as my own which has been threaded hundreds of times.

You should be good to go. Fully tested it with my own current cartomizer/battery combo :)

Enjoy Sugar, and keep her safe!
-Steve

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Just got my V3 back, it's working fine now. Threading issue fixed, with a juice freebie:) thanks to Steve/Joanna for a quick response and fast ship back of my PV. Excellent customer service from u guys......

Happy to hear everything worked out Sugar, and we got you back up & running :) Keep her safe, and she'll treat you good for many years to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread