Love to see your cheesecake recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I love a good cheesecake liquid, whether plain or with fruit, chocolate, carmel, etc. However, some of the worst juices I've tried have also been cheesecakes. So I haven't dived into this area yet.

I would be thrilled if you cheesecake masters would be willing to share some recipes, thanks!

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Me too! I just mixed a blueberry cheesecake two days ago I found on here somewhere, but it needs steeping first. I tried it yesterday and it was harsh and I didn't taste the cheesecake yet. I'm going to try it again in a week and see what's up. It has cap ny cheesecake in it. But we'll see if I need to add tfa cheesecake w/graham crust. It already has tfa graham cracker clear in it so I'm not sure. I'll report back with my findings after steeping. I would LOVE a good cheesecake! Thanks Roxy for starting this thread!

Reactions: roxynoodle

Clydde26

Jan 20, 2016
Hopkinsville
Here is my cheesecake recipe for strawberry cheesecake:

I use Lorann Cheesecake- 10%
Capella Strawberries and Cream- 10%
Capella Graham Cracker V2-3.5-4% (personal preference)

I usually start of with a 20% pg base, and then add my flavorings, mix those up then add my vg. Its about a 35/65 PG/VG mix and this is a nic free version. I after all ingredients are combined i take a drill and add a special tip i made out of a plastic tube (its like a micro propeller) and insert it into the bottle and give the ingredients a nice mixing, ensuring that i introduce as much air bubbles as possible and then cap it. I then place it on a coffee mug warmer to speed steep(its in a glass bottle), shaking it every two hours or so for around 6 hours and then place it in the cabinet for an additional 48 hours shaking it periodically. If all you have is plastic bottles then you can skip the heating step and just move to the cabinet phase of steeping but it will most likely take you an additional day or two.

As i stated this is a nic free juice so i dont know how adding nic would adjust my flavor i get.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Hangsen Italian cream adds that extra sour kick most cheesecakes are missing. It is strong but does the trick.

So I like
5% cap cheesecake
3% tfa cheesecake gram crust
1% Hangsen Italian cream
2% tfa vanilla swirl
2% cap marshmallow

To this base I add whatever fruit I want usually a mix of strawberry. I steep naturally. This needs at least 10 days to come together. 3 weeks it really hits. Coil wrecker in that you have to rewick to vape something else.

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Mine is basic, basic!

Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 6%
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 10%

I like this with about 5 drops of sweetener added per 30ml but I'm not sure if this even does anything lol The flavor is light enough after a week for an ADV without getting too boring.

I'm going to tweak this to make it sweeter though. I've also added some Bavarian Cream to give it a smoother taste with moderate success!

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread