Love variety but hate rewicking? Choose complimenting flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
I actually discovered this by accident.. I was looking for 2 sweet flavors (non tobacco... i never choose tobacco flavors now. 22 years worth and i want OFF that boat!)

So although getting the sales clerk to commit to what he thinks I would like given my past picks was like getting a straight and truthful answer from the FDA. (poke with a pointy stick).. He told me the sweeter options. I ended up with:

Ice Cream Ripple (butterscotch / caramel ice cream)
Fruit Explosion (Kind of an apple/pear tasting blend)

So being lazy and not wanting to bother rewicking... but wanting to try my 2nd brand new bottle of shiny new juice.... I dripped A onto B and got...an amazing caramel apple /caramel pear flavor! OH MY GOD!!! It was like being a kid again at the county exhibition! All that was missing was the scent of cow poop and a calliope!

Now, one of my favorites is Captains Breakfast (Cap'n Crunch flavor) and I'm dying to try something with Strawberry.. I'm thinking that will be CRUNCH BERRIES!!! I'll have to try that one though.

Anyone else found accidental flavor hits?

Reactions: JC Okie

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
I do that all the time. I overlap any fruity flavor with any other fruity flavor. I don't like tobaccos, so that's never in the mix, but the only thing I sorta keep separate is my coffee flavor. I don't like sweet coffee, so I won't mix a fruit with a coffee. Everything else is fair game. Ha.

Hmmm.... Coffee, cream, caramel.... BAILEYS! lol

Reactions: JC Okie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread