Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
Just a quick follow-up: I did get my Twist Saturday, and everyone is right, they're the goods. :vapor:

Twist/Spinners are a great way to try VV, I did it somewhat backwards though. Went from a 650 mah passthrough to the VAMO, then added two sigelei v8's, (got a great deal on them), and sigelei ZMax. Then I went with the 1300 mah spinner. Usually take the Spinner and or one the V8's with me when I am out and about.

Congrats on your new Twist, and welcome to the world of VV.

Tish Talons

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Tucson, AZ
I started my VV experience with a 1000mah Twist, which I enjoyed. But both my bf and I vape, so I needed a second VV. I went with the Spinner and immediately liked it better than the Twist. Its not that it performs differently, but the Spinner is easier to read and adjust. I also like the slightly shorter and fatter form factor. I now also own a Vamo and an older Apollo VTube, but I use my Spinner every day when I go to work and only vape the big mods at home. I highly recommend the Spinner to anyone who wants to make the jump to VV without shelling out the big bucks for an advanced mod. Its a great way to dip your toes in the water. Plus, its really nice that they are still the Ego style connection, so they work with all the stuff you already have, including the charger. To anyone who is thinking about buying one: just do it. You won't be sorry.

tonto

Jan 25, 2013
uk
Newb here. Been vaping for about three weeks now and havnt touched an analog since my starter kit arrived in the mail :) I first started off with a ego-c 1100mah ce4 kit and am now using a Kanger Mt3 2.4 ohm head with a 1300mah Vision Spinner. Not to knock the ego-c because it got me off the analogs no problem, but wow what a world of difference. Flavor, taste, throat hit, and vapor all immensely amplified! I could not be happier with the decision to go with this battery so I just want to recommend it to all noobies lookin to get into VV. I realize the spinner is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to VV, but this is a awesome device to get your feet wet at an inexpensive price. Ive seemed to have found my sweet spot right around 4.5 volts although I have noticed my juice seems to go quite a bit quicker, its a small price for such an awesome vape :) just thought I'd share, hope this is helpful.
I'm with you mate, been vaping for almost a year now on Ego's, got my first spinner last month and not looking back. My sweet spot is between 3.8 - 4.3, varies on juice, tobacco flavour is higher, fruit lower. Can't go back to single voltage batteries now.

bananas

Apr 1, 2013
Michigan, USA
Me too! I love my Twist and my Spinner! Just got my starter kit last week and I am in vaping awe. I had only ever tried a cig-a-like before and difference is incredible. I thought the cigalike was awful and that I would never try to use ecigs to quit. Here I am, down to just a couple cigs a day in less than a week. Unbelievable. Still playing around with flavors, voltage, PGvsVG ratios, etc, so I don't know what settings I like best at this point but it works just fine as it is!

So I'll second your recommendation as far as these being a great place for newbies to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread