The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lowcountry Meet?

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by XJaySC, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. XJaySC

XJaySC Full Member

I'm toying with the idea of a Lowcountry meet. Not a weekly thing ( maybe later), but definatly getting local area vapors together. i know we can be fickel down here, being born and raised in Charleston. If you Lowcountry people want something like that I'll start the recon for venues and suppliers to make something happen.

Let your ideas and opinions flow. The more info I get the better I can pull something out of my... hat. :p

2. TS12000

TS12000 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2013
    Charleston SC
    Id be down for something like that :) what are you thinking venue wise? Restaurant/bar? Something else?

3. XJaySC

XJaySC Full Member

Honestly, venue would depend on how many people I can get on board to show up. Also were a majority are coming from.
    I'm surprised with how few people pop in to say hello when the local stores are doing so much business.

4. TS12000

Jul 30, 2013
    Charleston SC
    I know right? Maybe if they repped ECF at the stores...I tell who I can about ecf but the #s would pale in comparison.

5. XJaySC

XJaySC Full Member

I've not met Joe yet (think his name is Joe, I have ecigcharleston.com reviews to go by) but I'd like to talk to him about being a vendor on ecf. The stores here cater to the new vaper. Nothing wrong with that because they are many.
    He may not be want to be a part of the community for that reason or another. I'd still like to bring those of us that will consider vaping a "Thing" together. Joe if you see this message me. You may be lurking.

It's a win/win for the local business as well as vapeing in general if we make a community of this. My work schedule is a little long but for this I will make the time. Make your mark here and we will bring the Tri-county to the forefront of PV use in the Lowcountry, if not the whole of S.C.

And why do I sound like a politician right now?

6. TS12000

Jul 30, 2013
    Charleston SC
    I'm in food/bev and could probably get us a spot at a couple places either in MT. Pleasant or N. Chuck depending on the size.

7. jlynne1313

jlynne1313 Full Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Charleston, SC
    one

Anyone still toying with this idea?

8. XJaySC

XJaySC Full Member

Still in the back of my mind as some life things have taken over, at the moment.

9. TS12000

Jul 30, 2013
    Charleston SC
    Looks like ecigcharleston is opening a 4th store in Goose Creek, might be a good time to get in contact, a little cross promotion couldn't hurt.

10. nuhrayoh

nuhrayoh Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2013
    SC, USA
    There's also a few vendors up here in the midlands you might want to get in contact with it's called vapingzone. they have a website and a pretty good selection of juices. I order a lot of my stuff online because I'm past the "beginner" phase. I've lately gotten into mech mods and rebuildables, but their juice is pretty good especially for the price.

11. cowbooger88

cowbooger88 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2014
    charleston sc
    I'm late but I'd love to show!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

12. If anybody is still really interested I was thinking about trying to get something together as well.

13. cotturj

cotturj Full Member

Oct 24, 2013
    South East
    I am down for a vape meet for sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.