• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lowcountry Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm toying with the idea of a Lowcountry meet. Not a weekly thing ( maybe later), but definatly getting local area vapors together. i know we can be fickel down here, being born and raised in Charleston. If you Lowcountry people want something like that I'll start the recon for venues and suppliers to make something happen.

Let your ideas and opinions flow. The more info I get the better I can pull something out of my... hat. :p

I've not met Joe yet (think his name is Joe, I have ecigcharleston.com reviews to go by) but I'd like to talk to him about being a vendor on ecf. The stores here cater to the new vaper. Nothing wrong with that because they are many.
He may not be want to be a part of the community for that reason or another. I'd still like to bring those of us that will consider vaping a "Thing" together. Joe if you see this message me. You may be lurking.

It's a win/win for the local business as well as vapeing in general if we make a community of this. My work schedule is a little long but for this I will make the time. Make your mark here and we will bring the Tri-county to the forefront of PV use in the Lowcountry, if not the whole of S.C.

And why do I sound like a politician right now?

Last edited:
I'm toying with the idea of a Lowcountry meet. Not a weekly thing ( maybe later), but definatly getting local area vapors together. i know we can be fickel down here, being born and raised in Charleston. If you Lowcountry people want something like that I'll start the recon for venues and suppliers to make something happen.

Let your ideas and opinions flow. The more info I get the better I can pull something out of my... hat. :p
one

Anyone still toying with this idea?

nuhrayoh

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
SC, USA
There's also a few vendors up here in the midlands you might want to get in contact with it's called vapingzone. they have a website and a pretty good selection of juices. I order a lot of my stuff online because I'm past the "beginner" phase. I've lately gotten into mech mods and rebuildables, but their juice is pretty good especially for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread