The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

lucid clear cart with regular atty discovery

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by pineappledan, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pineappledan

pineappledan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Dartmouth
    please bear with me cause I was excited. I've been using the lucid for a while on a manual batt. I just switched over to a thicker rootbeer and was noticing some dry spots if I overtoked it. I was driving the dump truck vaping today and I took a hit without hitting the button by accident. I looked at the cart and I saw a bubble come up. the next pull off it while hitting the button was an awesome one. In fact my root beer has one heck of a throat hit so I coughed. After testing my theory for the rest of the day I can conclude that If you find a dry spot, take a small dry hit and It'l be primed for your next hit. prob won't work with an automatic battery but I figured Id share because I was excited and that's all that matters!

2. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

yes i noticed this too with tank style cartos and ego-t types. great work on bringing this technique out for everyone to try.

also for these style of tanks its better not to fill it to the brim, leave a little air in the tank, doesnt need to be much but there needs to be some.

3. pineappledan

pineappledan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Dartmouth
    I noticed that with the lucid too but thought it was just me. It makes since now because (science geek alert) breaking the surface tension of a liquid with air takes more force than just atmospheric pressure or gravity when trying to pass through a small opening like on the lucid cart. Thank you modern marvels, and principals of fluid dynamics 1.

4. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

yes and this pressure thing can be fully tested by making a hole on top of the luic or ego-t tank, then they wick like no ones business but then you have a leak at top when you tilt it, so now as a rule of thumb i leave a space of air when i fill any tank style cart .

by the way im having a blast with my Turbine

5. quendelyn

quendelyn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    Clovis, CA
    Thanks for the tip. I've got some Lucid Clear Carts on the way. Was using the Smart Carts, but can't get them to work right. Though I really think the 2nd edition are an improvement. Maybe I'll try that tip with them. I really love that Gotvapes works to make improvements on equipment for us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.