Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
my wife uses sleepy time and she loves it and helps her sleep. not Drews liquid just store bought tea. so im sure Drews sleepy time will be golden. I myself have to ask my doctoir if i can vape the lung juice a si take lot of meds. pain med, paxil and valium. so i have to be careful. I have an appt thursday so ill ask him then. i have the list from the lung juice of the herbs used.
I know i can vape the sleepy time. i used to drink the sleepy time tea and that was great like i said with my wife. so vaping it will be better. a very nice relaxing taste. man i cant wait for the greencig carts

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I went to a convention and a long time friend introduced me to his e-cig. I got home and ordered one right away. Unfortunately being with all those people earned me a cold when I got home. Being a long time smoker my usual path is sore throat - cold - bronchitis - pneumonia.

The pear and orange lung juice were some of the first I ordered after reading about them here. I got my e-cig after bronchitis had set in. I'm sure having less analogs helped, but I have to say that lung juice was better than sticking my face in a vick's vaporizer. I attribute it to the bronchitis going away so fast and not getting sicker.

I will keep a stash of this around always for those bad breathing days, and recommend it to anyone else wanting to work on that bronchial hacking cough.

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
I went to a convention and a long time friend introduced me to his e-cig. I got home and ordered one right away. Unfortunately being with all those people earned me a cold when I got home. Being a long time smoker my usual path is sore throat - cold - bronchitis - pneumonia.

The pear and orange lung juice were some of the first I ordered after reading about them here. I got my e-cig after bronchitis had set in. I'm sure having less analogs helped, but I have to say that lung juice was better than sticking my face in a vick's vaporizer. I attribute it to the bronchitis going away so fast and not getting sicker.

I will keep a stash of this around always for those bad breathing days, and recommend it to anyone else wanting to work on that bronchial hacking cough.

Welcome to vaping and NHaler.

Glad to hear the lung juice kept you from pneumonia, been there done that no fun.

Bekinder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Oklahoma
I have been vaping this particuler mix for 2 to 3 months and thought I would see who would be intrested and I had an enormous response...I have personally had tremendous results in my life with a few herbs and one day I read this...(URL left off due to not being able to post, too new) (haha Imade alink) and thought if you could vape cyclosporine and it works , what better way to help the old lungs along..So here we are and hopefully this will shed some light on it

Just made my first order with Nhaler on the Lung juice and some others.
Looking forward to getting these. I'm a long-time smoker and knew I had to quit...getting easily winded and cut in energy. I know Drew makes no
guarantees on the lung juice, but here's hoping I will see a difference. I quit analogs Nov. 1 and my breathing is definitely better.

Oh yes, I accidentally ordered some 24 mg and hope you can get the info
I left on the site for correction to 12. Also thanks for the coupon...it helps.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Hi all :)

Ordered the Pear Lung Juice tonite.....I have the Orange and love it but heard all the raves about the Pear and had to try it.

Thanks for offering this for us hurting lung-ers here......Honestly, this lung juice helps my throat and lungs feel so much better.

Next order is the sleepy time for sure.

Thanks Drew !!

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Hi all :)

Ordered the Pear Lung Juice tonite.....I have the Orange and love it but heard all the raves about the Pear and had to try it.

Thanks for offering this for us hurting lung-ers here......Honestly, this lung juice helps my throat and lungs feel so much better.

Next order is the sleepy time for sure.

Thanks Drew !!
You have to like the fruit!!!! Very strong flav. Right now this is my all time fav!!!!:thumbs:

mm485

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
New Jersey
I think I have tried every Lung Juice Drew makes...if it helps, here's my assessment:

1. Pear Lung - my FAVORITE! It's probably the most dead on in terms of resembling the real flavor. I am partial to pears as it is, so that should be taken into consideration. It's delicious!
2. Green Tea Lung - very good. It tastes just like green tea with honey. It's got a pretty precise green tea flavor as well so I don't recommend for people who don't like green tea.
3. Orange Lung - also very good. I thought the flavor was just SLIGHTLY weaker than I was anticipating, but otherwise delicious. Almost reminds me of Tang...LOL :p
4. Watermelon Lung - Heehee...this one tastes just like a Watermelon Jolly Rancher to me...
5. Pomegranate Lung - now I LOVE Pomegranates...this kinda tasted like Pomegranates without the tartness and with a bit of a flowery aftertaste. Delicious, but not what I expected.
6. Sleepy Time Green Tea - just like it sounds. And it works. 8-o

Hope this helps! I'm one of those people who has to try everything at least once so...;)

georgiasl

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2010
NC, USA
Drew I have a quick question for you. I tried the pomegranate lung juice from a friend's order and OMG it is hands down the best fruit flave I have tried so far, I do love the POM martinis though ;). I was looking through this thread and I noticed people talking about blueberry lung and black tea are those flavors you still carry? I did not see them on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread