Lungs feel heavy & full

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWilson

Jun 22, 2015
Try not vaping for a couple days and see if it goes away. You can chew nicorette if you feel the urge for nicotine while not vaping, this should help narrow it down. Never hurts to see a doctor just in case its not vape related. Best of luck to ya!
Thanks I have cut back ( not by choice) it's actually the flavor I think I'm addicted too Have appt with doc next week!

PWilson

Jun 22, 2015
Try not vaping for a couple days and see if it goes away. You can chew nicorette if you feel the urge for nicotine while not vaping, this should help narrow it down. Never hurts to see a doctor just in case its not vape related. Best of luck to ya!
Will one of you tell me if I'm answering comments right? I'm answering all separate should it be a continuous thread?

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Somebody help this guy!

Your juice is a mixture of VG (vegetable glycerin), PG (Propylene glycol), nicotine and flavoring. The mg you mention is the nicotine. By far, the majority of your eliquid is VG and/or PG.

What you NEED to find out is what the mixture of PG and VG is. VG can give you that heavy lung feeling. If your juice is more than 50% VG, or if you have a sensitivity to VG, you need to go with a higher PG mixture. I find that 50% of each is just right for me. You might need more than 50% PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread