Lymes Disease

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
Just curious if anyone else on the forum suffers with this disease? I was diagnosed with this a little over 3 years ago when I still lived on Long Island. Took the standard 3 week dose of Doxycycline and told I was cured.:rolleyes:

Fast forward 3+ years and I am now suffering full blown symptoms all over again. Problem is now I live in Florida where Lymes isn't really a problem. Found a pretty good doctor who told me I should have been given intervenous IV antibiotics the first time and I am now diagnosed with Chronic Lymes Disease.:mad:

I was just curious if anyone else here suffers from this and you wanted to share any luck you've had in battling this crippling mess.

Could use a big hug also!:D

Last edited:

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
Clam, good to see you back posting again. While I do not have any direct experience with Lyme Disease, it seems you lottery winnings from earlier in the year ought to go toward finding a solution. Tell the wife to free those funds.

Cheers and good luck!
Yeah it's too bad those lottery winnings got spent on paying off debts. I could use it now especially since I don't have any insurance coverage at the moment. Where's Obama's health reform when you need it?:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread