M401/2 Manual Switch Batteries and M602 Manual Kit from AbsolutelyeCigs.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
I started with a 510, and then bought a Janty Stick.. I adore both of them, but the manual button has been driving me insane.. I know many love them, but my RSD and Poly-Neuropothy causes me to be in too much pain to constantly be pushing a button.. a few months back I bought a 1.2 liter bottle of juice from RoyalSmokers, and since it was the holidays they threw in a Vivo 401 (which they said in an email, was their best e-ciggie).. This 401 is the best e-ciggie I own.. I so adore my 510 and Stick, but the 401 is wonderful.. Great throat hit and I don't have to worry about a button.. What suprises me is that the battery life is exceptionally long.. I'm used to the stick charging forever since I have it plugged in all the time, but this Vivo 401 seems to go hour upon hour even though I am a constant vapor-er.. The 510 only last me at the most 2 hours, but this Vivo keeps on going.. I hope I will be able to purchase more batteries and attys for this, but I have yet to see this companies accessories available since I only want the Vivo brand.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
I started with a 510, and then bought a Janty Stick.. I adore both of them, but the manual button has been driving me insane.. I know many love them, but my RSD and Poly-Neuropothy causes me to be in too much pain to constantly be pushing a button.. a few months back I bought a 1.2 liter bottle of juice from RoyalSmokers, and since it was the holidays they threw in a Vivo 401 (which they said in an email, was their best e-ciggie).. This 401 is the best e-ciggie I own.. I so adore my 510 and Stick, but the 401 is wonderful.. Great throat hit and I don't have to worry about a button.. What suprises me is that the battery life is exceptionally long.. I'm used to the stick charging forever since I have it plugged in all the time, but this Vivo 401 seems to go hour upon hour even though I am a constant vapor-er.. The 510 only last me at the most 2 hours, but this Vivo keeps on going.. I hope I will be able to purchase more batteries and attys for this, but I have yet to see this companies accessories available since I only want the Vivo brand.

Suppliers call their models with different names all the time. This should be the same as the other M40x series. Perhaps you can post a picture of the threads in the Model Specific discussion and i'm sure one of the many members can confirm this for you.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Suppliers call their models with different names all the time. This should be the same as the other M40x series. Perhaps you can post a picture of the threads in the Model Specific discussion and i'm sure one of the many members can confirm this for you.
That's what I'm thinking.. It looks like the typical 401, but I'm wondering if the company (vivo) has done something differantly with the battery because of it's longevity of the battery life.. I've also been using it since December and the atty hasn't died...

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
That's what I'm thinking.. It looks like the typical 401, but I'm wondering if the company (vivo) has done something differantly with the battery because of it's longevity of the battery life.. I've also been using it since December and the atty hasn't died...

M401 battery are known for the long battery life.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Do you get that use with any M401 batteries? Where is a good place to get good batteries?
I get well over 3 hours and that's what suprised me about them.. I only received 2 batteries with this kit...

Haven't bought any supplies yet for the 401, so I'm not sure what company I will use.. For my 510 and Janty Stick I have used a host of companies.. Been delighted and never had a problem at all from any of them..

As far as the 401, Got mine from Royal Smokers:
RoyalSmokers electronic cigarette factory in Shenzhen

There is a list of M series (401) suppliers at
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...84-current-m-series-suppliers-04-12-10-a.html

I was looking around, and if I don't get a big order and buy my supplies from Royal Smokers (which I probably will to get this Vivo companys accessories), I was looking into purchasing stuff from:

LiteCigUSA
LitecigUSA

Electronic-Cigz
Premium Electronic Cigarette Kits, Juice + Supplies

AbsolutelyECigs
Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore -

TrueSmoker
ECIG - TrueSmoker: M401 Dragon
(The Dragon looks really nice, I want one of these :hubba:)

The prices are really good and they are really good companies from what I've read on the forum...

Last edited:

ruuku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2009
Honolulu, Hawaii
I also highly recommend AEC for any thing M-series. Customer service is top notch. The shipping to US is also flat rate $15, so you might want to make the order worth it, and stock up.

Heh..Heh... the discussion on the battery life reminds me of the IntelliCig vs. M401 discussions a year ago... remember that Fedor ;)?

Last edited:

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
I also highly recommend AEC for any thing M-series. Customer service is top notch. The shipping to US is also flat rate $15, so you might want to make the order worth it, and stock up.

Heh..Heh... the discussion on the battery life reminds me of the IntelliCig vs. M401 discussions a year ago... remember that Fedor ;)?
Wild, That's 2 for the price of 1 :hubba:

IntelliCig vs 401?? Really?? Yikes!!

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
I recently bought a m401 passthrough and 3 m402 manual batteries. The line on the passthrough almost immediately became entangled in the extender and had to be removed and used loose. That wasn't a great problem as my set up required the full length anyway. It gives a great draw.

The batteries were a giant disappointment though. I've yet to see the continuous fully charged light on any of them despite charging for up to 10 hours and the battery life was abysmal. I'd get around 45 minutes of chain vaping out of each bettery which is less than half what I'd get out of my intellicig might atom batteries (they're the same dimensions as the m402). The only positive thing I can say is I got a slightly stronger draw out of the manuals.

I contacted Absolutely e-cigs around 6 or 7 months ago regarding the faulty passthrough and one of the manual batteries and they offered to replace these in my next order. With my existing batteries dropping like flies I only got round to making another order last week and a few days ago I received 2 manual 402's, 2 automatic m402's, a m403 and a couple of passthroughs.

I was quite scathing regarding these in my original order but either the first order contained items from a faulty batch or these batteries have improved beyond recognition. I'm getting at least 2 hours of solid vaping out of the 402's (the thing's rarely out of my hand) and even managed a full hour on the very neatly sized m403. That would amount to some serious hours for those whose vaping is no more intensive than their tobacco smoking was. Most important of all, I didn't experience a single cut-off (don't know if these have one), something that was driving me nuts with my evos. It remains to be seen how they'll last but I'm definitely impressed so far.

PS Charging is fairly quick too.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Instead my M402 PCC in which there is no problem to screw the battery in (manual and automatic ones), for the M601/2 PCC i found it is difficult to screw the manual battery in, additionally i found that almost every time i screw the battery in, the battery button came pressed down, activating it and not allowing the PCC to charge it.

Maybe there is a design problem?

I did not like it as well, that the PCC can't hold an assembled M602 eCigarrete in it, like the M402 PCC; So i have to use one of the extra holes that i usually use to store cartridges, for the ATTY. The ATTY does not fit tight in it.

-

There was a problem with one of the batteries and one of the main chargers on my starter kit (i ordered an extra one):

one of the two came defective, it made a sound when i connected it to the wall outlet, burnt smell and then turned off, if i shake it it sounds like a little piece is loosing inside it. I think it was on short-circuit, maybe it damaged the battery too, because i can't charge the battery i was trying to charge with it: when i connect that battery to the "good" main charger it does not starts with the charge procedure, like if it is not detected (i have tried using the PCC also).

I know smoore ecigs have a very good quality, i have ordered some M402's starter kits before from AE and i have not had any problem with any of them.

My first M402 starter kit still performing as new after 5 months, i have not changed a battery neither the ATTY.

I placed a new order today, thanks to the great AE customer service, they will replace the defective items in it.

I know i will be happy with the M602 performance. Will post further when i try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread