Not open for further replies.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
wattup everyone:
got myself a late bday present, lol..
macaveli 350v2 hybrid is on the way, in red...
anyone own one?
comments?
this is gonna b my 3rd hybrid- got a noble 1 for my b-day and have been spending too much time fiddling with noble's nuts for my peace of mind...lol
hopefully i will hear something good about this one...
peace...

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
I got my wife the Pink one. She loves it. Hell I love it. going to get a VC edition if I can find one. Pretty easy to setup. I love the button.

thx...glad to hear it....i just got the noble 1 from vapor craze 2 weeks ago then i got a notification that this is the final run for macaveli 350 v2 anodized....looks kinda similar to the noble, just hoping it doesnt leak lol....
how r u doing with the 1mm air intake?
do u use the insulation? how big is the wick hole without insulation?
are the contacts just brass?

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
I've had a blackout edition for a while, and just bought another one in grey this morning. Congrats on your purchase.
They do leak a bit if you're not careful, but no more than any other genesis. Small price to pay for how light and compact it is, imho.

I normally run a single wick setup @ ~1.5 ohms,and plug the other wick hole with a little silicone plug. Battery life on the 18350 is dramatically reduced when you run dual coil.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
I've had a blackout edition for a while, and just bought another one in grey this morning. Congrats on your purchase.
They do leak a bit if you're not careful, but no more than any other genesis. Small price to pay for how light and compact it is, imho.

I normally run a single wick setup @ ~1.5 ohms,and plug the other wick hole with a little silicone plug. Battery life on the 18350 is dramatically reduced when you run dual coil.
ok....does it leak through the center post? that's not really "normal" for high-end genesis- i mean it happens with my noble 1 hybrid, but ive never had a leaking did, or my zen sidewinder......thats why i decided to get another hybrid... (macaveli) because i was sick of finding drops of liquid dead center on my battery nipple on the noble, lol....then i tried a minor fix and dead shorted the battery lol....it got so hot i could barely yank it out in time...glad nothing major happened
what is the size of the macaveli 350 wick hole? im not into duals, but usually i do 3 wraps of .8 or .5 ribbon which is sub-ohm regardless depending on wick thickness...?

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
its in....set up in 10 min...fantastic equipment imho..... noble 1 macaveli v2.jpg macaveli 350 v2 hybrid red final run....
(noble 1 hybrid 350 next to it...not as fantastic lol due to leaking center post...and a pita to fix it)the macaveli is a hardcore superbly built hybrid! first impressions are fantastic!

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
ok....does it leak through the center post? that's not really "normal" for high-end genesis- i mean it happens with my noble 1 hybrid, but ive never had a leaking did, or my zen sidewinder......thats why i decided to get another hybrid... (macaveli) because i was sick of finding drops of liquid dead center on my battery nipple on the noble, lol....then i tried a minor fix and dead shorted the battery lol....it got so hot i could barely yank it out in time...glad nothing major happened
what is the size of the macaveli 350 wick hole? im not into duals, but usually i do 3 wraps of .8 or .5 ribbon which is sub-ohm regardless depending on wick thickness...?

I definitely get that little drop of fluid on the battery with my black one. Haven't built up the grey one yet.

I always figured it was because I wasn't tightening down my center post enough, but it could be a bad isolator underneath the tank. I'm not super familiar with noble 1's, but I'll shoot Mac a PM and see if he's got any input.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
I definitely get that little drop of fluid on the battery with my black one. Haven't built up the grey one yet.

I always figured it was because I wasn't tightening down my center post enough, but it could be a bad isolator underneath the tank. I'm not super familiar with noble 1's, but I'll shoot Mac a PM and see if he's got any input.

thanks, havent gotten the macaveli to leak so far, from my understanding of the noble 1 issue (same thing- slow drop down the center post to battery) it has to do with the atty deck connection- the seal between the center post and atty deck....as of now neither hybrid is leaking for me but im suprised that macaveli also has that issue.
let me know what mac says in response....thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread