Status
Not open for further replies.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Hello all,
I would really appreciate some recommendations about HYBRID high-end mods.
I got back the itch to buy a new toy, and I am desperately combing the websites trying to find something useful,
ECF members- please post pics of your hybrids and your experiences....
I was cautioned against the noble1, anyone- comment?
SO.....PLEASE POST PICS OF YOUR HYBRIDS... 20130623_202225.jpg
this is my zenesis sidewinder winter camo le hybrid....upgraded to all brass contacts....

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
It matters if you like silica or mesh wicks. I personally don't like mesh as it takes odd and doesn't get the true flavor. I just bought a Mister silica hybrid and are starting to really enjoy it. It took about five builds to work out wicking and such but is a very good device - not the most flashy but is something I can take out without always worrying if might get scratched.

Cool part is if you buy the 650 mode and spare clear tank (like I did), you can use the fluid tank as a 350 battery tube.

Mister.jpg

This is the Mister in 18350 mode and Nemesis in 18490 mode. Not bad.
Mister 350 Nemesis 490.jpg

Last edited:

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
members: keep the pics and comments coming- so far thats useful...personally I run poldiacs and my sidewinder with mesh and i am quite satisfied but keep being prodded by the community at large to try silica rba's (kayfun) etc...
never liked silica personally but the concept is pretty cool...
KEEP POSTING PICS PLEASE!!!1

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
My guess is that whomever warned you against the Noble 1 doesn't own one. True it is made of aluminum which means that it is extremely susceptible to showing signs abuse. Last road trip, I made the mistake putting it in a cup holder along w a P+ and a Provari... They weren't nice to the little guy..

My only real complaints about the Noble 1 are 1) there is no lock on the switch and 2) there is no insulator separating the bottom of the battery from the switch...

Adding an insulator was easy... The lack of a switch lock simply means that you don't want to put it a pocket with anything else.

Aside from that, it's a rock solid little device.
The aluminum makes the the Noble 1 extremely conductive and also very light. In addition, it has one of the smallest air chambers out there... Not Doodle Bug or Foggatti small, but certainly smaller than most.

Last edited:

st0nedpenguin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
WA
My guess is that whomever warned you against the Noble 1 doesn't own one. True it is made of aluminum which means that it is extremely susceptible to showing signs abuse. Last road trip, I made the mistake putting in a cup holder along w a P+ and a Provari... They weren't nice to the little guy..

My only real complaints about the Noble 1 is 1) there is no lock on the switch and 2) there is no insulator separating the bottom of the battery from the switch...

Adding an insulator was easy... The lack of a switch lock simply means that you don't want to put it a pocket with anything else.

Aside from that, it's a rock solid little device.
The aluminum makes the the Noble 1 extremely conductive and also very light. In addition, it has one of the smallest air chambers out there... Not Doodle Bug or Foggatti small, but certainly smaller than most.

I think the main issue people tend to have with the Noble 1 is the fact that they initially shipped with the inside of the tank non anodized.

No idea if they fixed that yet or not though.

bucketmouth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Eastern Shore MD
Just got this two weeks ago. There will be production units soon but will be very very hard to get. This is a LE meaning Foggy turned them by hand and there are only 50 of them this is 27.

#69 is on you tube...seen them over 3 digits....think there was alot more le made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread