Not open for further replies.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Hello Fellow Vapers!
    So this is my review for the MacTank.
    I made a huge mistake in naming this thread 'MacTank...horrible!' at first, after attempting to use the thing right out of the box asap.
    So. On with the review.
    I got the MacTank mainly for its looks, I couldn't find any reviews of it. I wanted a large diameter tank (yes) that fit the style of my 26650 Vamo Mod AKA The E-huge (yes) .
    Well at FIRST I thought this tank was terrible. However. After letting the coil soak overnight, this tank really does a good job.
    The coils for it are 2.0, so they take a bit more voltage than what I'm used to at 1.8.
    It's got nice taste, full vapor, and a good cloud, if that's important to you.
    Occasional bubble sound but no difference in performance. Cured with gentle blow down pipe, as is normal for tank like this.
    It's got a dual coil that uses cotton wicks. They seem very sturdy and should last a good while.
    I might fit it with a generic airflow controler so I can change the draw if I like. However, as is, is pretty darn nice.
    Rotatable mouthpiece, Sturdy Stainless Steel construction, all SS and Pyrex glass, no glue. A small disc of plastic inside the coil to prevent leaking.
    The bottom screw, where you change out the coil, is REVERSE THREADED, so, don't beat yourself up trying to unscrew this the normal way. This is righty-loosy.
    Top fill, mouthpiece unscrews.
    Recommend it ? Sure I would. Comparable to Aspire Nautlius ? Kind of. It's actually a nice little unit!
    Thanks all , and stay tuned. Here's a pic of the MacTank on top of my 26650 VAMO Mod / E-huge. Filled with Organic 100% VG Liquid. (As you can see the hash tag on the pic still says 'MacTank..horrible"... it's anything but. Slight gurgle on 1st draw, looking to cure that.)

Also, if an admin is reading this, could you please change the Thread Name to 'MacTank by Macigs" ? Thanks ! It is certainly NOT "horriible".. lol it's becoming my favorite tank....

e-huge_w_MacTank-flsh.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread