Mad Murdock juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Go to 310 vapers and Vapow. They put you in the system and when something comes in they email you.

Like I said in another thread, type fast.

I went thru 90ml in 9 days.

So with the all the latest and greatest vape drama, now there is rumors that Wild Valley will no longer carry Murdocks juices as well as not carrying iHybrid mods. So my question to you on here is now where do I have to stalk to obtain this juice? Thanks ahead of time

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
This is all rumor since I don't know him; what I have heard is that online sales, for now, have ended (but I've heard that one before) however his juices are still being supplied to b&m's and many states have a single b&m handling his juice exclusively for that state. ECF has community boards and you might want to check with them in your area because they'd know who was carrying it in your area. It might be worth a road trip. The store in my area ALWAYS has the full line in stock (Yeah).

I don't know if Liberty-Flights UK will still offer it (they also have a San Diego office now and take PayPal). His withdrawl online may only apply to US based sites. Per rumor mill (reported by some vaping mag/review site) WV was caught diluting MM juices when they rebottled it by several witness' at a vape meet.

Second, there are plans for his own website. I've heard that for several months, but I tend to believe it - eventually. IMO that makes the most sense and I can understand why it would take time to gear up for that.

Like I said, I don't have any special inside track and I know he's pretty well known, so I may be missing something. I'm hoping others will add or correct my impressions of the situation.

I've also heard 'juice-ray' line has a decent replacement. Not the same, but similiar and good, called 'Sedation' I think. I was going to give that a shot. I'm sure there's other lines that are offering something good enough for a decent replacement for now.

Last edited:

mickeyklu

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
This is all rumor since I don't know him; what I have heard is that online sales, for now, have ended (but I've heard that one before) however his juices are still being supplied to b&m's and many states have a single b&m handling his juice exclusively for that state. ECF has community boards and you might want to check with them in your area because they'd know who was carrying it in your area. It might be worth a road trip. The store in my area ALWAYS has the full line in stock (Yeah).

I don't know if Liberty-Flights UK will still offer it (they also have a San Diego office now and take PayPal). His withdrawl online may only apply to US based sites. Per rumor mill (reported by some vaping mag/review site) WV was caught diluting MM juices when they rebottled it by several witness' at a vape meet.

Second, there are plans for his own website. I've heard that for several months, but I tend to believe it - eventually. IMO that makes the most sense and I can understand why it would take time to gear up for that.

Like I said, I don't have any special inside track and I know he's pretty well known, so I may be missing something. I'm hoping others will add or correct my impressions of the situation.

I've also heard 'juice-ray' line has a decent replacement. Not the same, but similiar and good, called 'Sedation' I think. I was going to give that a shot. I'm sure there's other lines that are offering something good enough for a decent replacement for now.

aikanae1,

Where in AZ do you buy his juices from? Thanks in advance.

Aubie80

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
aikanae1,

The store that carries murdocks juices is only in store as from what I'm told. PM me and Ill tell you the store name.

The times for the sale will be 6pm and 11pm eastern time for murdocks juices on monday June 24th

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
aikanae1,

Vapor Vortex. 3636 E. Indian School and a new location in N. Scottsdale soon. Do you belong to VIP (Vapors in Phoenix) on Facebook? They keep good track of vape shops around along with several meets in different areas. There's one this Sunday. Stores and suppliers will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread