Mad Murdock's radiator Pluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
i do...i am....but when seeing the mad scientist pm me about my pic and then other peoples comments following, it appears that if i am in the wrong doing like i missed more rules set by ecf or the mods since i've been afk for 2 months. I was hoping it was a joke.

I actually like seeing people post pics with lots of pluid. Tells me you like it.

But anyway, that has nothing to do with why I asked cerver to pm me.

apexoflight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Newport News, VA, United States
20121229_163941.jpg

Lol you know you have a problem when you buy device's just to match you eliquid in this case pluid lol not as good as a green envy I know but its the closest thing I got !

EDIT: gotta stop adding pics from my phone they always post sideways lol

Attachments

• 20121229_163941.jpg
    20121229_163941.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
View attachment 164604

Lol you know you have a problem when you buy device's just to match you eliquid in this case pluid lol not as good as a green envy I know but its the closest thing I got !

EDIT: gotta stop adding pics from my phone they always post sideways lol

What's the problem?

DFNDR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Oklahoma USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Mentioning distributors of this product within this advertising thread is prohibited.

Thantoss

Aug 20, 2012
Newport News, VA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Mentioning distributors of this product within this advertising thread is prohibited.

TMC81614

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2011
Raleigh, NC. USA
www.vapingwatch.com
I can't believe how lucky I got! I never win anything so you can imagine my surprise, and elation, when I won...

I'm still kinda shocked!

Did I say I never win anything??

Heck, I'm still shocked Murdock decided to give it away!

Nobody's seen any in so long....it's almost reached mythical status!

But he did give some away

He gave away a large bottle....

Yes, I'm talking about CUTTER........

And it should be in my grubby little paws on Monday

And I can't friggin wait!!!! I'm seriously contemplating going to sleep until Monday so I don't have the anguish of anticipation!!

DFNDR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Oklahoma USA
yeah replacement cords for my VV passthrough are stuck at orlando since 430am on the 27th they were supposed to be here today, now who knows :(

but I did get my pyrex tank today so YaY and I don't know if it's just the Irish in me but loving a tank full of green liquid, just sat there looking at it for a few mins after I filled it lol

Oh my mail carrier refuses to get out of his truck to knock on my door for certified mail, signed packages, or to put a notice on the door. I hate him. I'll have to let my dog after him if it keeps up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMC81614

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2011
Raleigh, NC. USA
www.vapingwatch.com
It was a spur of the moment type giveaway. He just dropped in on VapeNet and said, "So who wants to win a 120ml bottle of Cutter?"

I'm pretty sure there wasn't a soul in the room who said, "No"

Actually, I didn't win it. One of our viewers won it and PIFed it to me! To say I was stunned would be a gross understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread