Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
ive been making my own simple and now twisted coils since I started w RBAs a few months ago. I’ve used ss Claptons a couple of times but wasn’t overly excited. I would like to experiment a bit though and see if any other coil builds get me lathered up more than my own simple ones for great flavor and decent clouds.

With that in mind I ordered a collection of Mad Rabbit ss premade coils from Wicked Twisted Builds. I’m excited to check them out. I was wondering if anyone has recently bought these as well and what your thoughts are.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2A8AFBF6-A05A-4C65-8BDD-C98F44112431.png
    2A8AFBF6-A05A-4C65-8BDD-C98F44112431.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: NatashaTMT

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I think these are the same exact coil assortment sold under a variety of names, Demon Killer, MKS, etc.

They all use the same exact box to store them, same coil varieties, and similar resistances depending on the material. My guess is it's probably one manufacturer that makes them and the various companies relabel them.

Keep in mind, that some of the coils aren't what they are labeled as. For example, the Aliens aren't aliens, they look like regular fused claptons. The ones labeled fused claptons, appear to be a twisted fused clapton.

I got the kanthal assortment, and I will use them. The ones I've used so far were a bit dirty, required a good bit of pulsing to burn them off before they didn't smoke. However, they vaped fine once I 'cleaned' them and got them wicked up.

Mine have been very functional, but I probably won't buy them again. They were a little dirty, they aren't really all the coil type they are labeled as, etc. There are better buys out there as far as price/quality, but they are quite functional.

Enjoy them, it's a nice assortment to be able to try a bunch of different coil types without spending too much money. I prefer the Coilology assortments for the money, but some folks really seem to like these as inexpensive pre-mades.

Reactions: Fidola13

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
ive been making my own simple and now twisted coils since I started w RBAs a few months ago. I’ve used ss Claptons a couple of times but wasn’t overly excited. I would like to experiment a bit though and see if any other coil builds get me lathered up more than my own simple ones for great flavor and decent clouds.

With that in mind I ordered a collection of Mad Rabbit ss premade coils from Wicked Twisted Builds. I’m excited to check them out. I was wondering if anyone has recently bought these as well and what your thoughts are.

Thanks

I have never heard of them but I want to try them now I have been using AVS and quite happy Advanced Vape Supply

Edit @Letitia I think she needs your help

Reactions: Fidola13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread