Mad Vapes RY4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
South Florida & NYC The Village
Does anyone know how mv ry4 compares ,the chinese liquid of course, to say good prophets chinese ry4 other than pg, vg.... i am talking taste wise is it the same flavor or is one dekang and the other kangor or whatever it is im not sure how to spell it...but could someone help me please.......

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I would say it is as good or maybe a little better but as you know everyone's taste buds vary I have ordered ry4 from several different vendors including the dekang and usa mixes including the above mentioned vendors. I love madvapes although Backwoods brew's and awesome vapors ry4 is really great too I guess these three would be a three way tie. Now backwoods brew's ry4 is a little different in taste but it will wow you It is awfully hard to get as he is sold out a lot on the ry4

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
South Florida & NYC The Village
thanx so much for the reply red.....so now i can hold you to this if i order it and it sux i can send it to you right?.....j/k i was hoping for this reply because RY4 is the only premade juice i vape and since i have switched directions in my vaping i have to switch some of my vendors around.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread