Made it past day 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
:)Happy to... no, :ohmy:astonished to... no, :shock:amazed to report - day 10 came and went without an analog!
:banana:
I'm just in shock, amazed that I've made it this far, and there have been no fatalities! Not even any serious bruising to friends, family or coworkers!

True test, of course comes in the morning - gonna be another heck-of-a-week at work.

Now, I absolutely love ECF and without it, would not have come this far, heck - I'd still be learning which PV or juices to fork out the money for!

However, I have one problem: 8-o

Every time I read a post with "anyone experiencing... blah blah *insert annoyance here*?" - I experience this within 24 hours! LoL Yesterday, I was reading the thread about throat clearing. Of course, last night - and still now, I have a froggy throat that I can't seem to make happy. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the sitting in the freezing rain Black Friday outside BestBuy! Nope, nothing at all to do with that!
:lol::lol::lol:

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
hey I still cant quit.. still buy a pack of cigar every 3 days.. I,m usually smoke 1 pack per days.. how do u guys manage to do thaaat?

It took me finishing the last analog I had first... if I had them, I would smoke... And I've just not wanted to spend the money on analogs - would rather get some more caramel or fruity flavors! Plus, it was a lot easier to justify some FUN spending on Black Friday, without having to worry about where the next $50 was coming from for the next carton!

I still have moments where I normally would have had one hanging out of my mouth, I just reach for the eGo and puff like mad. Usually get past the cravings easily, then proudly can remain analog-free!

Thanks everyone! Just a couple more days, and I'll celebrate again on the 2 week milestone ;o) That's another helper - watching the days add up and celebrating each little milestone with pride!

You can do it, just give it time! It took me a week before I put down that last analog. And now, friends/coworkers smoking really does make me gag ;o)

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Yes, the key is definitely having stuff on hand... especially in the beginning when you're not even sure what you need ;o) Yeah, this led to my overspending by quite a margin, but I'm pretty sure I'm set in case of emergency!

Flavors already starting to shift up on me, after thinking that my Red Bull was my main wash-down flavor... today, I'm actually appreciating VaporBomb's Mountain Mist better! Hoping today's mail has my Horchata from Gourmet Vapors, and a bunch of FlavorArt flavorings from Liberty-Flights ;o). My FSUSA orders that include nic bases are not finished processing yet, but I do have some VG nic I can play around with at least!

Gettin' so excited, gosh-darned work keeping me from starting DIY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread