MadVapes Changing LED in my Manipu-Mod (ani intense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
This animation is to demonstrate the madvapes slow changing LED in my maybe soon to be posted "madvapes Manipu-mod" how-to.

Oh, but I love these changing color LEDs!!! Hoogie is totally changing the face of vaper modding with his time consuming research and his genius ideas that we can simply surf in and purchase from MadVapes!

LEDS and Indicators

If this sounds like a commercial.... it aint.... it's sincerely a...

Thank You Hoogie! YOU THE MAN! :thumb:

(my apologies to anyone on slow dial-up connections like I am)

manipu-mod.gif

(There should be an animated GIF above... if there isn't... please let me know!)

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
If you could add one to each end of the opening it might do a rainbow sort of effect? Looks good, keep em coming.

It actually already creates a rainbow effect here and there in the dark. Anyone who has seen these knows that this animation does not do them justice. They fade and blend into multiple colors. My favorites are the "slow-changing" while my brother loves the "fast-changing".

They are like looking at a Christmas tree and letting all your worries fade away and be replaced with their soothing luminescence. They are great for pondering individuals such as I. Why heck.... they are like a "Calgon, take me away" bubblebath! LoL!

The amazing thing is that whatever battery power they use is so minimal that you don't even notice the battery needing recharged any more than without the LED. I really thought these changing color LEDs would use up battery power... but they don't. I have mine rigged up so that it is always "on" as long as the main on/off switch is on. No noticeable loss in battery to me.

The animation does not do these justice at all... but I'd like people to be aware of these and consider them...... they are amazing in a mod. :thumb:

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
I got a couple of the fast changing LEDs and a clear battery box (among other goodies) that I'm gonna try to put together this weekend. I'm hoping the whole box lights up with one or two of these...definitely looks cool in my head. Plus, it'll be my first DIY so even if it doesn't look as cool as I hope, it'll still be interesting. :D
One is enough to light up a 2xAA transparent box. I made a 5v mod in one of the transparent 2xAA box with one of the slow-changers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread