Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
It was a blast Nicotime! No hard feelings..... I've come to realize you were probably just upset because I stole half of your name to use in half of my mods name. :p

Great idea about ramming an atomizer in the Gulf Gusher! But I think I'll use an 801 atty though:

attycompr1.jpg

Wait a second..... couldn't fit all of the 801 in there..... let me get a bigger camera........

attycompr.jpg

:lol:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Sorry Sci, I didn't mean to throw you off like that! ;-)

Dreams- I'm glad you talked me into posting my mod too! Yours is MUCH nicer but if it inspired you, I'm glad. This has been a great thing here and hopefully this is not "good-bye"!

Keep up the good work! I love the pic! Peter looks like God looking down on us...too funny!

bikerchickdnc8.jpg

Well.... I'm not sure who snapped that picture... maybe sgood..... but apparently this picture was taken when Sci was showing me some tubing that he found after I described my Mahmba obsession to him. WhataClumsyGirl was just kinda hanging around as usual.
Can't really go into what MisterD was doing behind the blinds... not in this forum anyhow.
Petercro was our guardian angel overseeing everything.
Stormi was shining from the sidelines as Connman's U.V.O. zoomed by.
And, sorry, I'm sure you can all see from the look in my eyes that I was thinking of peening Nicotime for messing with another front end alignment.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
What in the world is that? lol

What in the world is what? :blink:

The snot sucker? The atty compare picture? Or the back parking lot picture?

Stormi started me on the biker chick back parking lot picture last night over here.... in a different thread. By being almost totally off-topic and then making me go totally off topic and looking like a troll or something: :unsure:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/96188-eclipse-mints-tin-mod.html#post1441198

:grr: @ Stormi.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Last edited:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Naw... it doesn't matter if a modder is male or female.... modding is androgenous. Have you ever looked under Nicotimes t-shirt there? :| That's why I made it.... err.... him put on some pants for the group picture.

I just always find it funny when I put a sex to a member somewhere along the line and then I discover I was wrong. The internet is androgenous too I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sci, I want to thank you, thank you, thank you for posting that link to the soldering iron! My brother and I gasped when we saw it.... it was like the clouds opened up and a little bit of heaven shown through! That is very much like what I've been wanting.

I have been wanting to make one of these :

Cheapass Professional Soldering Station

It would come in very handy for my melting tool also. But... payday is close and now I have to order me one of them Sci stations!

~~~~~~~~

My Nico-Drip 5 volt is finished and functioning..... pictures are taken.... but..... oh my.... things look bigger on TV. The solder looks like mountains! :blink:

I'm not going to post it. :blush:

People who've never done this don't realize the detail that shows up under close-up digital photos! I don't want to frighten small children or animals!

I ended up having to use my melting thingie to solder with....

Okay..... I'll post it...................................... but..............................................................................
I think I'll take it through my photoshop program and resolder it there now that I've got that down because of this thread!!! :w00t:

Okay.... okay..... I won't photo fix it..... :cry:

But, please, no one mistake it for the Gulf Gusher live view. I've been soldering like British Petroleum over here.:glare:

Now you'll see why I call it the Nico-DRIP.

Tonight.... I post!

Last edited:

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Naw... it doesn't matter if a modder is male or female.... modding is androgenous. Have you ever looked under Nicotimes t-shirt there? :| That's why I made it.... err.... him put on some pants for the group picture.

I just always find it funny when I put a sex to a member somewhere along the line and then I discover I was wrong. The internet is androgenous too I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sci, I want to thank you, thank you, thank you for posting that link to the soldering iron! My brother and I gasped when we saw it.... it was like the clouds opened up and a little bit of heaven shown through! That is very much like what I've been wanting.

I have been wanting to make one of these :

Cheapass Professional Soldering Station

It would come in very handy for my melting tool also. But... payday is close and now I have to order me one of them Sci stations!

~~~~~~~~

My Nico-Drip 5 volt is finished and functioning..... pictures are taken.... but..... oh my.... things look bigger on TV. The solder looks like mountains! :blink:

I'm not going to post it. :blush:

People who've never done this don't realize the detail that shows up under close-up digital photos! I don't want to frighten small children or animals!

I ended up having to use my melting thingie to solder with....

Okay..... I'll post it...................................... but..............................................................................
I think I'll take it through my photoshop program and resolder it there now that I've got that down because of this thread!!! :w00t:

Okay.... okay..... I won't photo fix it..... :cry:

But, please, no one mistake it for the Gulf Gusher live view. I've been soldering like British Petroleum over here.:glare:

Now you'll see why I call it the Nico-DRIP.

Tonight.... I post!

LOL, you kill me sometimes.:) You said the same thing about the mAhmba<spelling>, it looked ok. Post it....:p
Didn't they say no animations in the posts anymore? I've got one for you. I wish I could put it in the post. Here's the link-http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/nature/animals/chicken-egg.gif

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Stormi!....... Stormi!!!!........... {/me goes running up to Stormi with arms flailing and all outta breath and everything} ....... Stormi....... Did you see 42109 just nail me...

Nope, didn't happen. You have the hammer!:closedeyes:

Thanks for the dimmer website. He...she?.. is funny. Best part is, I have one of those already. Less the led. A freaky gf made me one because she thought my christmas tree lights were too bright!!! WTF?!:confused:
Anyway it worked great when I started modding to make my cheap HF rotary tool variable speed until I bought a dremel.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
LoL @ asdaq's clever suggestion! See we're still learning sneaky mod tricks!

Sci..... that chick animation is so cute! And the second chick even comes out of the egg with what looks like a hammer!? :laugh:

and now we find that Stormi is a solder sucker too, huh Stormi? I guess next to Sci's solder/snot sucker pic.... there could also be pics of Stormi and I!? Well..... minus the snot..... with me anyhow.......... :blink:.... can't speak for Stormi.......:D

42109, that website is hilarious. And the man is a genius! Anyone with some time should checkout that link above in the cheapass soldering station. And he has some great YouTube videos..... one of the best on understanding MOSFETs. and umm.... sorry I thought you were a dude all this time. :blush:

I am just stopping by here with an update....... my damned internet connection is sucking worser than my soldering and Stormis combined right now and I am having a helluva hard time uploading anything to PhotoBucket. Compound that with a bad headache and...... well...... let's put it this way....... Connman is hiding somewhere right now with my ball peen hammer collection for fear that I will put my computer out of misery and then need to use his.

It may have to be late.... but...... the great Mod God as my witness..... I shall post the Nico-Drip 5 Volt tonight!

(/me holds my empty-of-ball-peen fist up in defiance)

Last edited:

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
LoL @ asdaq's clever suggestion! See we're still learning sneaky mod tricks!

Sci..... that chick animation is so cute! And the second chick even comes out of the egg with what looks like a hammer!? :laugh:

Yeah, it bonks the other chick on the head with it. I had to laugh when I saw it. With all the talk about peens & chicks, it fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread