Madvapes first-time juice impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenu2112

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Nashville
Just got my first shipment of juice from madvapes today and I have to say I'm pretty impressed!

I've seen others report service issues with them here, but my order shipped quickly and I'm really digging their Island Punch and Mad Grape right out of the box w' no steeping. Got some Mad Plasma also...gonna take me a while to decide how much I like that one, but I will say that their juice is some of the only stuff I've had that's this tasty right off the bat. Usually it takes me a lil' while to warm up to any new flavors, but so far, so good. Kudos!

Gypzy.Mama

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2012
Beaumont, Texas (for now)
I ordered Butterscotch, Caramel Cream, and Amaretto in April. On delivery, they all seemed strong and tasted like alcohol. I tossed them in a drawer abs forgot them til a few days ago. The butterscotch is fantastic now, and I've had a really hard time finding one that I love. I really like the caramel cream. Still can't stand the amaretto. I guess I was expecting more of an amaretto coffee creamer flavor. 2 out of 3 isn't too bad to me. I just ordered Sticky Toffee Pudding and Butter Rum to try. Keeping my fingers crossed, especially for the toffee. :p

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
I just got my order with watermelon and mad grape. I have only tried the watermelon so far. It's pretty good. It's not the tastiest juice I've ever had but it's really not bad. For only $10 and some change for 50ml I have no complaints. And this is straight out of the box. I'm going to shake it up real good and leave the tops off a few hours then shake them again and I expect it will improve over the next few days.

BuckeyeB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
S.E. OHIO
I really, really like their Nutty Caramel! At first, it had a very strong caramel taste, really rich like you needed a glass of milk with it, but i put it in the "vapor tongue" box and forgot about it. Well, got it out the other day and have been vaping it all day for two days. It is very good! The vapor is strong with plumes of vapor and just the right amount of throat hit. I plan on purchasing some more soon so it can steep for several weeks too.

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
I really, really like their Nutty Caramel! At first, it had a very strong caramel taste, really rich like you needed a glass of milk with it, but i put it in the "vapor tongue" box and forgot about it. Well, got it out the other day and have been vaping it all day for two days. It is very good! The vapor is strong with plumes of vapor and just the right amount of throat hit. I plan on purchasing some more soon so it can steep for several weeks too.

My wife's favorite juice is Mojito from MadVapes. We just received a 50ml bottle from them. Our original 10ml bottle is nearly empty. She said Mojito might become her ADV.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I did the rounds for years, found some high end juices that I really liked. And, at the end of the day after experimenting got to be more hassle than pleasure, and I just wanted a good tasting low maintenance vape, it turned out that I just use Madvapes 99% of the time.

It helps that I really like the Top Vapor Root Beer and find that the Irish Mint adds a nice kick to just about anything. Top Banana is not bad and a few others make great change ups, but with most of my old favorites coming from Halo and Backwoods Brew, it's pretty convenient on the wallet to be able to just order a years worth of Top Vapor for a fraction of the price and only have to think about it once a year.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Topvapor is VG heavy due to the alcohol based extracts we use. With more PG, the juice would be really thin.

Topvapor e-liquid was created way back when china juice were the only other big option for e-liquid. I initially used china juice but found the flavor was so strong that it made my mouth hurt and a lot of us remember how inconsistent china juice used to be. I still enjoy some energy cow or mr pepper now and then. Thankfully, everything has improved.. I know coming from smoking, the flavor heavy juice is preferred but I was smoking and chewing nic gum so had some of my taste buds back I think.

I was looking for something that was flavorful without being so strong.. Scott (Topvapor flavor master) used to come to my house and make e-liquid on the weekends for me and I would send them out as samples with hardware orders. Eventually Topvapor e-liquids became more popular and grew but our recipes have never changed from the original concept of 20% flavor mixed with 80%vg, 20% pg (there are exceptions of course)..

We're still shooting for flavor that is not overpowering but flavorful enough to enjoy. I think a lot of people don't understand the goal with Topvapor and look for it to be as strong as a china e-liquid flavorwise but it will never be like that. We get some great reviews but seems the most vocal are people that dislike it :(

I'm vaping Mad Grapes right now and it taste just like the Concord Grapes my dad used to have in our backyard, glad you guys like it..

hoog

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread