Status
Not open for further replies.

Led Hendriani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Northern California
I just got my order recently for some connectors, switches, batteries, charger, and RY4 and was floored by the Cinnibiscus LARGE sample that was thrown in!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Does anyone know the recipe on this??? Please?!!!!

Took me 2 days to get my 18500 batt/my own flashlight running. Had a problem with the center piece in the connector not working right,probably from putting that couple of drops of solder on it in an attempt to seal it from liquid. I finally soldered in a tiny screw from a eyeglas repair screwdriver kit and it usually is working while being just a bit more than touching the positive inner connector, I just can't torque the atty all the way down since it will continue to sizzle after releasing the momentary switch, and when it is working, all I have to do is pull the atty a little to the side and it will have connectivity also, so I am having to baby it for now...

If I had known that the Cinnibiscus existed and was this good, I would have said the heck with RY4!!!!!!!!

Recipe Please!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p
Thanks!!!!!:)

PS The 2 days also included a carry case that I made for my new mod out of a snap shut removeable car stereo face holder!!!!!! (Still in progress)

Looks like later on I may need to use a band to keep it together when the snap locks stop working, but it's all good now!!!!

Attachments

• Mod1.jpg
    Mod1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Mod2.jpg
    Mod2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
haha Buy the Cinnibiscus..it's simply delicious.
I mix my own.. but with this one LOL it cheaper to buy it.

Not sure- anyone can figure out this EXACT vape!
Well probably could roflmao ....but would they tell ya how much in supplies they actually spent is the real Q...I don't think you'd get an honest answer (too embarassing hehe)

Led Hendriani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Northern California
Actually it took 3 days to ship from there.
I was saying that it took me 2 days of modifications to get it up and running, since it took me a while to figure out what the problem was, and some unforeseen incidents popped up too!

One thing I really like about the Cinnibiscus is that it does seem to run a bit cooler on my atty than RY4 and Flue Cured.

I have a Hot Cinnamon flavoring from Capella's that I TRIED the other day to make a batch of. I can see that I put too much cinnamon after vaping this stuff.

Cinnibiscus has a light refreshing feel to it while still giving a good amount of vapor compared to the Flue Cured that I had added caramel and vanilla custard to (way too strong, had to weaken it with 60mg and PgVg. Luckily, it still has a good Tobacco flavor)

Vape on!!!!:thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread