Magic vapor loves football !!! Weekly football giveaway!!! Majicvapor.com..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojogrande

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 19, 2010
Georgia USA
www.majicvapor.com
well nobody was even close to that score, but what an incredible game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our winner was rippleinstillwater!!! Congrats to you!! We did not have to use a tie breaker this week!

i will inbox you with the details of how to get your majic money prize! I want to thank everyone that took place in this contest and i hope you all had as much fun as we did!

Stay tuned!!! The new weekly football game will be up today!

thanks!
majic vapor

rojogrande

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 19, 2010
Georgia USA
www.majicvapor.com

OK ECF... HERE WE GO... CONGRATS TO RIPPLEINSTILLWATER FOR WINNING LAST WEEK! :rickroll:

THE GAME THIS WEEK IS...

OREGON VS STANFORD
THIS GAME WILL BE A SCORE BUSTER!!!:laugh:

RULES ARE THE SAME (SEE BELOW) ALSO SINCE WE DID NOT USE THE TIEBREAKER THIS WEEK, IT WILL STILL BE THE KIDS AGES..!

YOU PICK THE SCORE, THE PERSON CLOSEST TO THE SCORE WINS. NOW OBVIOUSLY THERE WILL HAVE TO BE A TIE BREAKER, SO THE PERSON THAT GUESSES MY CHILDREN AGES (5 OF THEM) WINS THE PRIZE.

SO PUT IN YOUR ANSWER ON THE FIRST LINE THE SCORE OF THE GAME WITH THE WINNER, ON THE SECOND LINE PUT THE FIVE CHILDRENS AGES...

LETS SEE WHO KNOWS FOOTBALL HERE ON ECF!!! LETS HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS...:headbang:

THE WINNER WILL GET $30.00 OF MAJIC MONEY TO SPEND AND WE WILL PAY THE FREIGHT AS WELL!!!!!!!!

DONT FORGET ALL BOGE 10ML LIQUID IS buy ONE GET ONE FREE RIGHT NOW, SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER!!!!!

THANKS!

MAJIC VAPOR

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Oh yeah, I'll make the correct pick right now so no one else will have a chance to get the correct answer.....

Stanford 56, Oregon 45!!!:thumbs:

I'll edit the kids ages to what I picked before, I just cannot remember right now, its on the last page!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Here it is.......Hmm, guessing on the kids............16,13,11,9, and 4, the baby!!!!:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread