Mail man is a tease...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
Wow, he was sooo bad, came to the box empty handed, I'm looking out the window saying to my husband, he better have my purple package, I don't see my purple package...

Wait wait, he goes back starts looking around, I see on the floor, oh oh my purple package, Hurry up I'm yelling at this point, He's taking his sweet time scanning...lol Hubby is now opening the door before I do to get it...

Hubby comes back in the house, I'm like gimmy that!!! and rip it out of his hand. lol

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Wow, he was sooo bad, came to the box empty handed, I'm looking out the window saying to my husband, he better have my purple package, I don't see my purple package...

Wait wait, he goes back starts looking around, I see on the floor, oh oh my purple package, Hurry up I'm yelling at this point, He's taking his sweet time scanning...lol Hubby is now opening the door before I do to get it...

Hubby comes back in the house, I'm like gimmy that!!! and rip it out of his hand. lol

The infection is strong with this one!!! lol

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
:thumb:

Clark this one's a keeper! Definitely belongs in the management training program with DB' . . . . . . :D

Nick is a good man - if he's here, he's demonstrated that he can take a healthy fondling without pressing charges - and that means something.

dylanlee

Jul 26, 2014
Mount Airy, NC
I have yet to get any zotz, My daughter has stolen all 6 of them that I've gotten so far, I'm hiding this one that I've got today....lol

i got my first nicoticket order today and my daughter had never had a zotz so i gave her the one that cam with my package and she flipped out when she got to the fizzy middle lol it was the funniest thing

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
i got my first nicoticket order today and my daughter had never had a zotz so i gave her the one that cam with my package and she flipped out when she got to the fizzy middle lol it was the funniest thing

Welcome to the NuT house dylan!!~ LMAO - giving a Zotz to a zotz noob and watching them pucker up - priceless. hahah

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
I have yet to get any zotz, My daughter has stolen all 6 of them that I've gotten so far, I'm hiding this one that I've got today....lol

Between my wife and stepdaughter, I had that same problem. Problem solved! (Need to update this shot when I get my next order. There are just a few more bottles now... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread