Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Just looked up how long I've had my REO, cuz I decided to give her a bath today.
Didn't NEED one, but I think she liked it - vaping REALLY nicely this evening.

Haven't once spilled more than a drop down the side of the bottle when refilling, and got that wiped off before it went back in.
Haven't had any sparking and I don't see anything on the contact - should I perhaps wipe it off with ISO?
Haven't had any leaks. Oversquonked through an airhole once, but it all got caught up top.

Basically, I just wanted to clean out the BOTTLE from repeated juice drains, it was a bit dark. So I vaped it all the way down, then rinsed her out, ran some water through the tube, blew through, tamped dry, and rewicked.

And.................................................(taking another hit)............................
Yep - this is about the best vape I've ever had. Must have wicked it extra good.
:D

So maybe I'll make this a regular thing.
She's 2 months old.

stock-footage-two-chocolate-birthday-cupcakes-burning-with-one-blue-candle-in-each.jpg

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Hey, I've had Chewie (Copper Vein) 2 months as well. Like to give him a bath everyday. Although I sprayed 2x coats of Rustoleum on it upon arrival, I'm still conscientious of anything getting on it from my hands. Usually wash my hands first. Then, take a hot, lightly soaped wash rag and wipe it off. Rinse out the rag, and do it again. Then towel dry it.

My, my... the things we tend to do to keep our Reo's looking spectacular. I wash Chewie more than I do my truck. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread