Major review surprise for the masses...Coming soon... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
FL 510 (Over The Top Baby)
Icey, I hate to point out the obvious but your "likes" here at ECF are seriously lacking in quantity when compared to the "average" user. Not a personal attack, just an FYI as you put it.

Reviewing something that anyone can go to any number of sites and purchase is a review.

Reviewing something that is 1 of 25 is bragging and yelling at the top of your lungs "look what I have that you can't get"!

Spending $99 on an RDA and hyping your coming review is ridiculous. Again telling most on here, look what I have that you don't! Honestly the market for a $99 RDA is probably less than .001% of the total people vaping. Hyping that along with the purchase of a "much better video camera" for upcoming review will get you more haters than people actually wanting to see your review.

Buy your overpriced and limited run vaping gear, enjoy it but keep it to yourself. You want to review, then review things that #1 anybody can purchase, not some 1 of 25 item and #2 things most people can afford to buy, not some $99 atomizer that will appeal to such a tiny segment of the vaping community.

Good luck my friend and if you keep getting threads going that go nowhere but run on for 20+ pages and even suck in the most hardened of moderators then you may get a spot in the ECF hall of fame, and that my friend is Good News you can take to the bank.

Well except that the last and most famous person to enter the HOF couldn't afford a $9 complete setup let alone a $99 atomizer.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
Icey, I hate to point out the obvious but your "likes" here at ECF are seriously lacking in quantity when compared to the "average" user. Not a personal attack, just an FYI as you put it.

Reviewing something that anyone can go to any number of sites and purchase is a review.

Reviewing something that is 1 of 25 is bragging and yelling at the top of your lungs "look what I have that you can't get"!

Spending $99 on an RDA and hyping your coming review is ridiculous. Again telling most on here, look what I have that you don't! Honestly the market for a $99 RDA is probably less than .001% of the total people vaping. Hyping that along with the purchase of a "much better video camera" for upcoming review will get you more haters than people actually wanting to see your review.

Buy your overpriced and limited run vaping gear, enjoy it but keep it to yourself. You want to review, then review things that #1 anybody can purchase, not some 1 of 25 item and #2 things most people can afford to buy, not some $99 atomizer that will appeal to such a tiny segment of the vaping community.

Good luck my friend and if you keep getting threads going that go nowhere but run on for 20+ pages and even suck in the most hardened of moderators then you may get a spot in the ECF hall of fame, and that my friend is Good News you can take to the bank.

Well except that the last and most famous person to enter the HOF couldn't afford a $9 complete setup let alone a $99 atomizer.

albums-ae158-designerteez-Step-20Brothers-

Last edited:

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
I don't see anything wrong with reviews on high dollar gear, gives me an idea if I should get the clone (which is usually available before original review gets through editing)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Very true, but there's a right way and a wrong way to go about it. I don't know the right way but I do know when I watch one that was done the right way.

A reviewers instant jump to all clones are junk stance leads one to beleive that people who would consider a clone purchase aren't part of his targeted audience. I don't condone clones however I own many and yes I know they hurt the business of the original manufacturer but if there's a demand then there's a market.

With this current review we're waiting on taking another 3 days +, the clone shipments will have already begun from China and a newer even more revolutionary RDA will be on the market.

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Collateral Damage. Quoted image post was deleted.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Oh boy :blink:

Couple of things. New guy, learning the ropes, getting picked on. :(
Understandable to a degree. The constructive criticism was good and spot on. Other criticism...not so much.
Pictures with forum censored words...nope. Even if that word had an * in place of a letter... Nope. That is still considered trying to get around the built in forum censor. Ain't gonna fly dude. Removed.
Music video's that contain language and drug references.... Ain't gonna fly dude. Removed. (thank you so much for making me listen and then look up the words, NOT)

Good News? I got some much needed sleep last night....wish some of you had too. :p

I will leave it up to Classy whether she want's to address the handcuff issues :pervy: Bwahahahahaha!

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Has anyone ever told you how incredibly hawt you look when you put on your moderator hat and scold a few naughty members.

Wowzer.

Just me, I can't fault someone for wanting to become whatever they want to.
The vape world is absolutely flooded with reviewers, one more isn't going to hurt or help.
Thick skin will be an asset.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Has anyone ever told you how incredibly hawt you look when you put on your moderator hat and scold a few naughty members.

Wowzer.

Just me, I can't fault someone for wanting to become whatever they want to.
The vape world is absolutely flooded with reviewers, one more isn't going to hurt or help.
Thick skin will be an asset.

First: Thanks :blush:

Second: Yes on the above that I made bold, a learning experience and one of the reasons the thread has remained open. There are some good pointers in here. :)

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
First: Thanks :blush:

Second: Yes on the above that I made bold, a learning experience and one of the reasons the thread has remained open. There are some good pointers in here. :)

Now now, none of us participating in this thread have ever caused a thread to get locked..........have we ;-)

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
Ok Icey, I tried to give you constructive criticism. Then, you attacked me with "I have more likes than you" which is false. The amount of likes that shows up at the top of the thread aren't yours. They're what everyone likes, which is other people's posts in this thread, not yours. This place isn't a popularity contest with me. I don't have an ego to boost.

I was trying to help you get some more views, even though I didn't care for your attitude, and wanted to give you a chance.

Well, buddy, you blew it. Not gonna watch your video. Enjoy your three views.

Peace out and good luck.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Monday holiday...
You'd think they might suspend it, or at least send out a special letter carrier, when the masses are all waiting for this!

You think Jedi use e-cigs???? Helps them become one with the force??? lol
Ya'll are killin; me.....my sides hurt!

Enough with the creative hazing. Good night, be patient, and the Review will soon come.
They're not being creative. Most are like this all day err'day!

That's what I don't get, Icey. You say the reviews are "for the masses", yet when I looked the amodz dna30, they said it was a limited run of 25 units.

So, either your review was to boost your own ego, or you consider 24 other people a "mass"

Maybe I misunderstand. Care to clarify a bit?

Also, not a whole lot of people are going to be dropping a whole Benjamin on an RDA. Some of us, yeah. I bought a Marquis, but that's a one-time deal with me. But most people aren't going to do that.

If you want to cater to the masses, try reviewing some of the cheaper stuff. Have you seen the istick thread? It's massive, and mostly people just debating on whether or not they should drop $30 on it. Review a freakin istick and help them decide.

So we're waiting for a review of something no one other than the 25 who have it are ever going to get?

If this were a movie I'd demand a refund.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'm sure I have too but hoping Robino1 doesn't remember or talk to Class.

I'm not that old I forget things..... yet

What were we talking about :confused:

Ohhh right....

Um Yeah, about threads closing... I may remember a few that, when closed, were absolutely 'Good News'

Hi Classy!! :wub:

She sees everything...sssshhhh. Be vewy quiet.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: ENOUGH!

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
I'm not that old I forget things..... yet

What were we talking about :confused:

Ohhh right....

Um Yeah, about threads closing... I may remember a few that, when closed, were absolutely 'Good News'

Hi Classy!! :wub:

She sees everything...sssshhhh. Be vewy quiet.

I think in a former life I may have tried to sneak something by Classy, still have a nervous twitch from the aftermath.

Somebody earlier on before this thread derailed asked for ninjas, little did they know that like a ninja in the night Classy sees ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread