Making Clouds???

Status
Not open for further replies.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I saw the same deal and bought one too lol! I am already a dtl vaper so not a stretch for me. Also picked up a royal hunter mini and a 2nd mage rdta for 3$ each (paid 10$ for another one a few months ago). I have yet to use the bushido but I'm going put something in it today.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I ordered one of these to try Cloud Chasing, Bushido RDTA by DOVPO | 24mm Dual Post Rebuildable Tank

I'm a MTL vaper for over 7 years now and I finally decided to try vaping clouds... Only $2.99 plus shipping
I'm sure you're aware, but start low with your nic level. You might be surprised how quickly you can get nic sick if you try the same nic level. ;)

I started out as a MTL vaper @ 24mg, ended up at 12mg. When I switched to sub-ohm DL, I ended up at 3mg for the most part.

Sometimes though, I'll switch back to MTL for a while. Seems like I have to work like hell to get a good draw compared to DL (at first), but it's kind of nice only going through a few mls of juice each day and having a single battery last for more than a day. Most of my stealth setups are MTL at 12-18mg. I'm getting ready to switch back next week for a few weeks to give it another compare.

Good luck, let us know how you like it. It takes some getting used to in my opinion switching either way.

Geeze, didn't realize this thread was getting a bit 'stale' until after I posted. Not sure if it even still applies, lol.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I'm sure you're aware, but start low with your nic level. You might be surprised how quickly you can get nic sick if you try the same nic level. ;)

I started out as a MTL vaper @ 24mg, ended up at 12mg. When I switched to sub-ohm DL, I ended up at 3mg for the most part.

Sometimes though, I'll switch back to MTL for a while. Seems like I have to work like hell to get a good draw compared to DL (at first), but it's kind of nice only going through a few mls of juice each day and having a single battery last for more than a day. Most of my stealth setups are MTL at 12-18mg. I'm getting ready to switch back next week for a few weeks to give it another compare.

Good luck, let us know how you like it. It takes some getting used to in my opinion switching either way.

Geeze, didn't realize this thread was getting a bit 'stale' until after I posted. Not sure if it even still applies, lol.
I bought some 3mg nic liquids with high VG to use with it and I do it now just for making clouds once in a while. Not a big deal for me tho.

I'm looking into squoking now. All I see with this is Ginormous Mods with tiny tanks. I wish they would come out with some smaller mods for this.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I bought some 3mg nic liquids with high VG to use with it and I do it now just for making clouds once in a while. Not a big deal for me tho.

I'm looking into squoking now. All I see with this is Ginormous Mods with tiny tanks. I wish they would come out with some smaller mods for this.
Trick is you have to have a battery (removable or internal either way) AND a juice bottle together no matter how you cut it and that has discouraged me from squonkin' it up. I want the smallest mod I can get with the performance I need.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia

Nah.....mechs are the way to go for squonkers.
Go get em, Rick! I'm looking forward to the cereal 'isle' pics of you blasting big 'ol clouds and calling old people "bruh"! :lol:
rps20170823_144450.jpg

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member