The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Making Clouds???

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasers' started by ricks, Mar 6, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ricks

ricks Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I hope you enjoy it @ricks ! Not a bad price for a big experiment.... :)

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  3. uthinkofsomething

uthinkofsomething Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    I saw the same deal and bought one too lol! I am already a dtl vaper so not a stretch for me. Also picked up a royal hunter mini and a 2nd mage rdta for 3$ each (paid 10$ for another one a few months ago). I have yet to use the bushido but I'm going put something in it today.

• Like Like x 3
  4. score69

score69 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    I'm sure you're aware, but start low with your nic level. You might be surprised how quickly you can get nic sick if you try the same nic level. ;)

I started out as a MTL vaper @ 24mg, ended up at 12mg. When I switched to sub-ohm DL, I ended up at 3mg for the most part.

Sometimes though, I'll switch back to MTL for a while. Seems like I have to work like hell to get a good draw compared to DL (at first), but it's kind of nice only going through a few mls of juice each day and having a single battery last for more than a day. Most of my stealth setups are MTL at 12-18mg. I'm getting ready to switch back next week for a few weeks to give it another compare.

Good luck, let us know how you like it. It takes some getting used to in my opinion switching either way.

Geeze, didn't realize this thread was getting a bit 'stale' until after I posted. Not sure if it even still applies, lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ricks

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I bought some 3mg nic liquids with high VG to use with it and I do it now just for making clouds once in a while. Not a big deal for me tho.

I'm looking into squoking now. All I see with this is Ginormous Mods with tiny tanks. I wish they would come out with some smaller mods for this.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. uthinkofsomething

uthinkofsomething Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Trick is you have to have a battery (removable or internal either way) AND a juice bottle together no matter how you cut it and that has discouraged me from squonkin' it up. I want the smallest mod I can get with the performance I need.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Nah.....mechs are the way to go for squonkers.
    Go get em, Rick! I'm looking forward to the cereal 'isle' pics of you blasting big 'ol clouds and calling old people "bruh"! :lol:
    rps20170823_144450.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. ricks

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    That looks great! But I only like variable wattage mods.

What is that rda?

I ordered a IJOY CAPO Squonker 100W Box Mod with this
    Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA to try squonking.

Authentic Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA Black Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

That’s where I bought the Hunter Royal X for $10. Just ordered a couple other RDAs.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 2