Making free signatures and banners. Make a request if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiveman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
usa
Hey jive,

Do ya think you could tweak mine a little please? A more scripty font maybe and a black cat with blue eyes?

Thank you.

Also, I have gotten some nice compliments on the sig you made me and let them all know that you were kind enough to do it for me.

katkp.jpg

VHATVAPR

Feb 22, 2011
AURORA, CO
Okay,..I would like one. I have 2 different screen names though...here it's VHATVAPR,..but everywhere else I'm VAPINV8,...Favorite Colors are Teal, Purple,..fuschia (pink),..favorite insignia is a heart.

I guess I would like a plume of smoke (vapor).... Like swirly script,... if the V and 8 could be entwined,..might be nice. I see that you are very talented,..would be interested to see what you come up with. Thanks

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
Hi jiveRock, I promised myself that when I started vaping and stopped smoking my first reward would be one of your sig banners! If you are still doing them and are not too busy, I would like my screen name and the tagline 'Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc'; I have very eclectic taste so I will just say that I am currently into a sort of glittery steampunk esthetic, think Perdido Street Station by China Mieville if you've read it, brass and glass and rosewood and exotica. thanks in advance, you are truly talented.

Last edited:

jiveman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
usa
Hi jiveRock, I promised myself that when I started vaping and stopped smoking my first reward would be one of your sig banners! If you are still doing them and are not too busy, I would like my screen name and the tagline 'Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc'; I have very eclectic taste so I will just say that I am currently into a sort of glittery steampunk esthetic, think Perdido Street Station by China Mieville if you've read it, brass and glass and rosewood and exotica. thanks in advance, you are truly talented.

samjill.jpg

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread